Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mount and Blade (Warband)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
So when is bannerlord going to be released?

By the way guys! I went over to an older friend of mine yesterday, showed him the game, and after that he bought a copy for both of us! So yeah, I can play multiplayer now :D

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Is there a way to re-become a Vassal of a faction once you have released your vassalage to them? I got really angry at the Nord King because I captured 3 castles and he gave none to me, instead to my worst enemies in the KotN and now I want to rejoin the Nords. Possible or not possible?

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Dont do what I did though... Which is only get friendly with the nord/ nord king... becuase now, with 2 cities and like 8 castles, I want my own faction and I am going to have to declare war with them to keep those cities and castles.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Argg the Nord's marshall is an incompetant fool and now we are losing land at a stupid rate.

Time to defect methinks.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
When i started my Kingdom it was 'The Kingdom of Tits McMuffin' because thats what i named my character...
On another note, here is my non legit character: GUy.jpg

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Started my own kingdom yesterday as well, " Alradia " I suppose il change it though, it sounds like " Already " xD

Aaaaaand 4 factions have declared war vs my one castle :3

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
A-dum-di-bump!

I recently found a good great awesome mod for Mount & Blade Warband, called a Clash of Kings. The name should be familiar to those who read the series, A song of Ice and Fire, more commonly known as Game of Thrones.

Anyway, this is one of the much better mods I have seen, completely changing the map to the one detailed in the series, revamped the items for a total of 2100 items so far, having 18 factions that can start wards, sign trade agreements and more, sea travel and naval combat, and to be frank, because it is set in the world of the game of thrones, it is challenging. A well-timed blow from the enemy has the potential to knock you out in one hit. Also, much better graphics, it actually looks realistic. The overland map has been improved too, graphic-wise, but sadly not much due to the game being like that. It needs a slightly stronger computer to play without lag, but it's completely free, and there will be more coming as it's still in beta development!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=194610.0

Backstay

Lord of Altera
A-dum-di-bump!

I recently found a good great awesome mod for Mount & Blade Warband, called a Clash of Kings. The name should be familiar to those who read the series, A song of Ice and Fire, more commonly known as Game of Thrones.

Anyway, this is one of the much better mods I have seen, completely changing the map to the one detailed in the series, revamped the items for a total of 2100 items so far, having 18 factions that can start wards, sign trade agreements and more, sea travel and naval combat, and to be frank, because it is set in the world of the game of thrones, it is challenging. A well-timed blow from the enemy has the potential to knock you out in one hit. Also, much better graphics, it actually looks realistic. The overland map has been improved too, graphic-wise, but sadly not much due to the game being like that. It needs a slightly stronger computer to play without lag, but it's completely free, and there will be more coming as it's still in beta development!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=194610.0
I love that mod!

I've been playing it for ages now, and I still love it! :p

The dust behind the horses causes a bit lag for me though :I