Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Clarification~

Hello...

• Uhm...Hi?

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • ...What?

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Why are you talking to me?

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Please remove your knife from my kidney, good sir, I am enjoying my meal.

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
So, seeing as how Nakam are *technically* possible to be new characters, I'd like to fine tune our race's description, just to get some "what ifs" out of the way ^w^
And while I'm sure your being here is proof enough that you already know a little about the Nakam, I'll link to the original proposal here just in case anyone doesn't know >.>

Also, ask any question about the Nakam that you'd like to have answered :3

~What we are~
Now, the only problem with that is that the Nakam aren't simply another race, but another Species entirely.
Elves, dwarves, halflings; all possible due to the fact that they bare some resemblence to a human, which leads my drastically realistic and sci-fi based mind to believe that they're somehow related as a species..
The Nakam, however, are simply bipedal felines who've developed rational thought, a conscious, emotion, and opposable thumbs (We've all seen the hilarious milk commercial, please don't post it ._.)

~Why we can't have half-kitty babbies~
Because we are effectively entirely different from just about most of the other races in altera (of course there will be some exceptions :p) Baring a halfling Nakam child will be impossible..
I only bring this up because it seems someone's "pregnant" with guerreroman's baby, and that someone is a human (I think).
Now, when they faced me in RP, I'd a lot of things on my mind, and it didn't hit me until litterally just about half an hour ago "Wait..That's impossible!"
So, just to clarify: Something + Nakam = no baby.
Nakam + Nakam = somewhat chance of baby, and stuff.

~What do Nakam look like?~
There's also been the odd question plaguing my mind "what do we look like?"
Well, of course there's the infamous elder scrolls "Khajiit" look, but I feel if the Nakam come from Ocelots, they would not have that "mountain lion" look as the Khajiit do..
Actually, look to your pet mittens/scruffy/snarf/smeagol, your cat.
We're kind of a big version of that..
Of course, with subtle changes. I actually LOVED the way Jasperington represented my own character, and therefore the species.
Sajekbyjasperington.png <-- Just look at this amazingness and praise Jasperington.
As you can see, my muzzle is small, my ears are large, my shoulders are not very prominent, my legs are bipedal digitigrade, and that bird clearly wants my soul. (that last part's not important)
I also love that my character's a bit a-sexual, which I'd imagined for all Nakam would be the norm.
Of course, females would probably have a bit wider hips, but I wouldn't see them having large breasts.
In short- We pretty much look like that amazing picture. Cats- genderless and covered in fur.
Our height varies anywhere from 5' to about a maximum of 6'2", though a 6'2" Nakam is considered a giant amongst his/her piers.

~Nakam and potions~
There's also been the question of potions. Just as with any medication (Keep in mind, I am going for a realistic point of view from here, so I'm assuming that potions use some form of chemical build to influence the user to do something, not using magic to have some effect >.>) they could have the same basic effect for a different species as with a human, though the side-effects could be drastically different..
So far, ones that've made sense to me are-
Instant Health potion- Heals user but also makes Nakam very uppity, may have a use as an anti-depressant in Verbali.
Regenerative potion- I'm basing this off the very realistic effect as most pain medications: that it somehow acts as a localized time-based medicine and somehow backlogs the user's body. (Realistic, see?)
Now, for humans, this isn't such a huge ordeal.
Oh, your skin's reappearing on your arm. that's fine.
This is where the Nakam's mental hindrance comes at a downfall..
While under the effects of Regen, Most Nakam suffer a temporary bout of going feral..
Now, this sounds bad, but in truth, a feral Nakam is just another animal.
Don't bother it, and it'll go about it's day, killing and eating every stray pig or cow in it's path until it somehow pops back into having a conscience.
The concern of how LONG the Nakam in question will remain in feral mode is somewhat debatable, as it mostly depends on the individual's ability to cope with such a mental shift.
Though a regen-induced feral spree isn't known to last more than a few in-game days.
Splash Regens may be very useful to others in battle, as a Feral Nakam is more likely to run away than to stay to fight.
However, if by the off chance that you do get a fighter, you've just thrown a glass bottle at what would be the equivalent to a six-foot tall mister fluffles.
Remember that one time mister fluffles "almost scratched your eye out"?
Remember when he tore your pillow to shreds then peed all over it?
Remember when he left that dead mouse at your bedside as a sign of his friendship?
.......Mhmm..

~Feral Nakam~
And that does bring up the concern of feral Nakam..
I do agree that playing one well does require a certain amount of discipline, as the temptation to stray into OP territory is a bit overwhelming..
Though, if a player is to stick to lore, just remember how a wild animal thinks:
Oh, person?
Person bad, person kill aminals like me.
OPTIONS:
1)Scare person, make person run away
If that fails 2)Person bad, run away.
And if that fails 3) Person not leave me alone, person hurt, I hurt person.
and unless you're some feral mother protecting her feral child (no idea how that'd come about..) you're not going to immediately remove missus' explorer's face from her pretty skull as soon as you look at her.
In fact, even when you are feral, you're not able to do that.
You've got claws about a half inch in length if you're lucky.
You're not going to do much with just those..
Teeth are a viable option, though, and if a human bite can break bone..er..
Well, as I said waaaay back in the proposal, becoming a feral requires a GREAT deal of mental trauma to activate.
Nothing short of watching their own father being battered to death with his own dismembered arm will make a Nakam go feral.
So, fiance breakup?
Not trauma enough.
village being pillaged? (my new hit single, apparently)
Nope.
Near death, being chased by bandits?
...Perhaps, only as a failsafe.
Though remember: person bad, run away from person.
And even if you do manage to get away from your bandit pursuers, you've just lost yourself in a wild forest without the knowledge to punch trees for lumber.
As a Feral Nakam, you must live as a mob does, for about a minecraft day or two...
No shelter, no digging (perhaps digging leaves would be fine >.>), and no fishing..

~General Reputation~
Anything else to clear up..hmm..
Oh!
Fitz has stated that we are a "monster race", though we can be called a "beast race", I guess, we are not monsters..
We don't go around beating folks for their money, or doing much of anything evil or bad.
The Nakam are People, just like Elves, Caparii, Dwarves, and just about every other person in the land.
I don't feel as if it'd be monstrously difficult (see what I did there?) for us to make allies, friends, etc.
That's not to say that evil does not roam within our boundaries..
The Nakam are people, and as such, can be overtaken by such corruptions as greed and envy.
We are as liable to commit crimes and atrocities as any other person.
Not that I'd actually want any Nakam to do so, I am trying to keep our name moderately unsoiled... >.>

*First Edit~Woo~!*
~Nakam Booze~
So, recently (As in during my last three hour sleeping period) I've come across another chemical amongst the land- Alcohol.
Now, there are two conflicting points that I'd like to make..
1)The Nakam have infamously fast metabolisms, which means it's not going to take much to get them singing sea-shanties while emptying the contents of their stomach off the front porch at the same time. But they're also known to recover from long nights relatively quickly.
2)Another fact is that Kavdek native Nakam do have their own form of Alcohol, made from what is believed to be fermented tree vines, and said alcoholic beverage does tend to be a bit fierce. As in the Nakam's "ale" can be comparable to plain grain alcohol. Nothing a human would want to drink for fun..
It's believed, since most Kavdek natives tend not to drink often, that such alcoholic beverage has not had the time to go through the trial and error of creation.
Basically, they found a way to make a drink that makes them feel funny, and they figured "Eh, might taste terrible, but why broke what's not fixin? wait.."
Though most consumption of said Nakam "ale" is mostly in small amounts, perhaps even fractions of ounces at a time..
Just don't go to a Nakam merchant asking for ale.
You're probably not going to remember why your name is so terribly slandered all over town the next morning, and why everyone keeps mentioning "that thing you did with the pineapple".

*Second Edit already!*
~Why we hate magic with a flaming passion~
"Well, what if I want to be a Nakam that can use magic...?"
*LE SIGH*
Well, first off, I must say that the Nakam can use magic, and are, in fact, very good at it.
This is mostly due to the fact that their bloodline has refused to use any sort of magic for GENERATIONS. And I'm not talking about one or two, I mean a really long time, possibly since the first Nakam stood upright.
Because they've not used magic, I'd assume that their source of spiritual energy is nearly unimaginable, and, honestly, a Nakam mage would have the power to possibly become very OP >.>
Good thing they hate magic with a passion!
and the hate's something I can't really accurately describe. I suppose that "spiritual energy" I mentioned a few sentences ago has some sort of honorable significance to their culture, they see that energy as the very being of their ancestors, and to use it to fuel some frivolous spells or commands seems dishonorable.
I mean, really. How would you like it if someone stole your soul just for some party tricks?
"B-but, if I am a Nakam mage..Will other fuzzy faced people still like me because I look like them?"
*death stare.jpg*
No.
Let me put it this way: your grandmother is watching you and your younger brother for the day.
While she's reading you a nice story about some devious mouse with a cookie addiction, your brother decides to slit her throat open.
Sure he's your brother, and he might even be a little stupid, but come on. There's no way you can't hate the guy after that.
The Nakam see magic users as doing the same thing to their ancestors.
And that's not even describing it well, slitting your grandmother's throat is a graspable concept; now imagine what using her very soul to make a card float in the air seems like.
In short- Try not to use magic around any Nakam.
If they're the kind to take offense to that type of thing easily, you may just get a fancy new gaping hole in the middle of your stomach.

*update 2.5*
~things still to cover:
Nakam affection and relationships-
Nakam's opinions of other races in general-

*Update threeee!*
~Nakam relationships~
So, many people are wondering how Nakam can possibly feel emotions of the gushy and cheesy type towards each other.
Honestly, Nakam emotions aren't too far off from a humans. Though their views of what constitutes a fitting mate may be a little different.
As I said back in the proposal, the Nakam tend to have a gender neutral stance on just about anything. And though they can acknowledge beauty, it's no basis for a mate on it's own. Flauntering your bits around in hopes of getting a reaction won't get you too far with a Nakam.
Instead, the Nakam tend to look for some base of the person's actions, whether or not interacting with them for long periods of time is beneficial for them.
And most Nakam seem to be attracted to others whom share the same trade as they do. Generally this is a good way to keep hunting families hunting, scavenger families scavenging, etc.
Though most Nakam do have more than one suitor from time to time, they generally don't mate with anyone unless they assume it's a long term ordeal.
Taking into consideration that Nakam are people, of course, and there will always be the bad apple =_=
Nakam generally mate for life to a singular other Nakam, this prevents inbreeding of Nakam with similar genetics, but also makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Wait, I mean it makes sense. Yeah. Let's leave it at that.
*Note~ I should probably add that most Nakam are not attracted to "hairless", that being anything other than other Nakam ._.
It's about as straight forward as a human not liking furry, just in reverse.
In fact, someone could probably get poked fun at for liking a hairless whilst being a Nakam..
~~~~Update5~~~~
So, the question arises as to Nakam sexuality, whether or not lesbians or gays exist within the Nakam community.
The truth is, Nakam don't really understand these terms. Their relationships are based on companionship and love, to obscure things with gender tend to get things a bit messy mentally.
Though there's always the base instinct to reproduce (Not being inappropriate here, it's a part of life =_=) so that mostly leads to male/female couples.
Though Nakam simply see themselves as loving another Nakam, not a gender.
-----Update Nine-----
It's also important to note that "marriage" does not exist in Nakam culture.
If two Nakam are to declare another their mate, then it is so, and remains so for as long as the two shall remain together.
Such a bond would seem loosely knit by human standards, though Nakam are known to be extremely loyal to their mates, and the rate of Nakam "divorce" is well below 2%.
Declaring another their mate is no whimsical announcement, such a commitment is fully understood and respected by the entire culture.

*Three.5, I guess? Since I'm already here...*
~Race opinions~
"So, what was that about you guys hating Dwarves?"
*facepalm* Look, It's not that the Nakam dislike Dwarves, really. Just short, moderately hairy, chubby people that bare a resemblance to the other people who rip Nakam skins from their flesh to use as sport coats >.>
"Well, what about anyone else? would there be any other racial connections between the Nakam and anyone else?"
Well, I'm glad you asked, brain!
I'd already stated that Verbali is a bit of a port town, taking pride in the gratuitous amount of trade coming through from far off lands. I wouldn't think the Verbali Nakam to feel anything towards other people, besides "Oh..People.."
Natives, however, might react as drastically as anyone else would when confronted by a six-foot tall cat.
Some tribes have no knowledge of Verbali, Some trade with the guardsmen, while others pop into the town every now and then to trade for themselves.
There's no clear-cut "native or not" structure.
But, the more interaction one has with people of all creeds, the more said person will be used to them.

*three..point..Seven..Five..?*
Still to come~
~What's with the whole "We're not cats!" thing, because you totally are!
~something else, too >.>
~in fact, post questions in the comments..
~Also upcoming: Clothes, why you shouldn't be naked!

*Update Four :3*
~We're NOT cats..~
"Hey, monkey! why don't you bring your ape butt over here and hand me some ale?"
...People don't normally talk like that..
And even if they did, being called a monkey or an ape is generally an insult, as the person is comparing you to your lesser-evolved genetic companions.
...This is the same for the Nakam.
To call a Nakam cat is to compare them to something that spends sixteen hours a day sleeping and the rest licking itself clean.
Meanwhile you have a six foot tall feline PERSON sitting here, completely cleaned with SOAP, and who only got three hours of sleep last night due to his paperwork that needed to be done.
It's an insult to be called a cat as a Nakam, somewhat of a racial slur, actually, though a fairly common one.

*Update 4.5 :3*
~Clothing~
"Wait..You've got fur, why do you need pants and stuff?"
Well, the reality of the situation is that fur does not mean that certain body bits don't exist.
And in a civilized society, exposed bits is a reason for jail time..
Not to mention that the Nakam come from a place that's REALLY cold, so much so that even a heafty coat of fur isn't going to keep them comfortable.
Alive, maybe, but not comfortable.
Whilst Verbali Nakam wear clothing out of style (mostly), Native Nakam are also greatly covered.
Some have simple wears made of leather, perhaps a skirt or dress, and others have more complex suits made of wolf skins.
Though it's more likely that the better dressed a native is, the more their job demands they be away from the tribe for some amount of time.
A hunter may be stacked under wolf skins, while a crafter might only wear a simple leather skirt and spend a lot of time around his fire.
Though, truely the most significant of all Nakam wear is the Verbali Guard outfit.
Some call them "the ghosts of the drift", due to the white coloring of their full-body suits (save the eyes, which are covered in a black, opaque cloth).
Because such suits are so well blended into the snow, the "ghosts" are able to stealthily drift around wherever they may be attacking or defending.
Their mask is comprised of a two-stage cover; the undermask covering the muzzle and head of the Nakam, leaving the eyes and ears completely exposed, and the hooded, overmask, which cover the ears in a warm ball of fuzz and cover the eyes in the aforementioned opaque black cloth.
Normally, wearing gloves for such warriors would be a bit of an issue, though as the Verbali people are a bit advanced, they've developed a smooth-edged crossbow design, as to cut down on snagging and such.
Because they've attained crossbows, attacks on Teshvadiik camps and some Nakam tribes often go about without a hitch.

~I demand moar questions! :3
*also, adding topics to the beginnings of all paragraphs >.>

*update 5~ Relationship update :3*

*Update Six! Life cycles and celebrations!*
~Nakam Life Cycles~
The average Nakam is expected to live around 60-70 years of age, with the oldest living Nakam (without the aid of magic) is recorded to've been 87.
Nakam years are much like a humans, ranging from toddlership to wrinkly-eww-ness.
Though, here's the average Nakam's life in a few seconds:
0-3 Dekdaki (the beginning age)
3-13 Dakichal (The age of innocence)
13-20 Dakibek (The age of idiocy)
20-45 Dajakal (The age of responsibility)
45-death Dakeva (The age of wisdom)

~side note: The Nakam language is in the works, but still...Rough...VERY rough.. >.>

~Nakam Celebrations~
So, this is a BIG concept, and I'm probably going to leave a lot of room for myself to expand in this area >.>
But, I should begin by saying that, since most Nakam are tribal based, they've no singular calendar, not leaving much room for annual celebrations..
However, Verbali, being the ever so wonderful hub of civilization that it is, does have a few city-wide celebrations.
I've no idea what the passage of time is like in Altera, whether they use the same months as we do..
So ima just use our seasons as a general basis of when these events take place >.>
The first day of summer is generally wildly celebrated with a lot of parties, mostly because this means that the ice surrounding the docs is nearly thin enough to sail ships through! And that means money! Yaaaay money~!
This is known as "Veradek", the beginning of warmth ^w^

Along with the first chill of winter, being the signal that most interaction with the outside world is coming to an end. This holiday is more of a "harvest everything and bunker down inside your house before you let the five feet of snow in" kind of holiday, wherein all the town's folk assist the local farmers in harvest, anyone capable of basic math helps the local bank keep tab on people's Verba (Verbali currency :3), and where the basic warm feeling of a community coming together comes from.
This holiday is generally known as "Vibneshde", the beginning of chill ^w^

Verbali Nakam might celebrate this away from home, even if it's just helping a friend with some errands on an exceptionally cold day >.>
The last celebration of the year is the biggest of all! Mid summer, the Verbali celebrate the amazing moment when a simple tribe began construction on the grand city, moving themselves into civilization!
A preverbal 4th of july for Verbali, it's celebrated by gifts to loved ones, often ones of the "cutting edge" that're imported. It's mid-summer, which means such gifts are not in short supply, due to the massive amount of trade going on.
Some adults drink, whilest the Verbali council ensures that festivities don't end up burning the town to the ground >.>
Thisn's known as "Sagevde" the day of construction ^w^

*Update seven! :3*
~Diet & Lifestyle~
This is just a look into the general Nakam ways of life, which generally doesn't differ that greatly from a human's.
They do use shelter, even the most native Nakam are capable of basic stonework. Bathing is just like any other person's routine, some Verbali even use the finest soaps from across Altera.
Though Nakam do have a knack for being a bit "Lazy", that is, their average sleeping cycle lasts around ten to eleven hours.
As well as being a bit more naturally nocturnal, the Nakam are not by any means "morning people".
Now, diet, on the other hand, is a bit different than an average human's..
Grains, such as wheat, tend to upset the Nakam's digestive system, often leading to terrible stomach aches and diarrhea (though they're still known to eat cakes and cookies in moderation, and during celebrations).
Fruits, vegetables, and meats make up for most of a Nakam's diet.
Many have called a Nakam's table manners nearly non-existant, as they're known to carnivorously devour entire steaks within minuets.
Though, contrary to what one might believe, Fish is a bit of a rarity for Nakam.
This is due to the fact that most of their waterways are frozen over, and the abundance of wolf and goat meat tends to lead the Nakam to not pursue fish as a main source of sustenance.
And when fish IS available, it is treated as a delicacy, having it's place as a celebratory meal amongst cakes and cookies.

*Update eight! :3*
~Relationship between Verbali and Kavdek~
I've been mentioning the differences between the two an awful lot, but just how "advanced" is Verbali, and just how "uncivilized" are the natives?
I'd like to think of the entirety of Nakam civilization similar to that of the Aztec empire, with Verbali being similar to Tenochtitlan. Even when some native Nakam don't consider themselves of any importance to the city, the city sees them as a viable resource of just about anything.
Verbali is known to have open walls to tribes considered to be allies, though such tribes are also taxed as if they were within the city's limits.
Verbali does oppose any threat to the city with extreme measures, yet their guard is known to be a bit of a mercenary group, and often times has smaller squadrons of guards posted amongst native villages who've purchased their services through goods.
That's not to say that Kavdek is at peace, in fact, it's often a source of a great deal of turmoil.
The Teshvadiik camps on the eastern-most side of Kavdek have pushed many tribes inland, and are responsible for more than half of non-domestic Verbali guard work.
There are also the tribes of native Nakam which don't take kindly to being bothered by the city, or by other tribes.
Tribal feuds are somewhat common, and can sometimes escalate into violent interactions, though most such feuds are caused by a lack of resources.

~Just how uncivilized are the native Nakam?~
While the native Nakam do tend to live in homes constructed of natural materials, they are not by any means unpleasant. Many offer food and shelter to weary travelers, and are known to be helpful guides amongst the frozen jungle. While some roving bands of bandit Nakam hunt explorers for both game and supplies, there is no known tribe of bandits.
Most native villages can span a few acres in any direction, and are comprised of a multi-level structure of bridges and suspended homes hung with care hundreds of feet above the jungle floor. Each home or building in each village has a source of fire, as well as a traditional "communal flame" which often burns in the middle of a suspended courtyard.
Tribal warriors most often come from the same families as the tribe's hunters, though some of the larger tribes do have separate families. Warriors often use simple bows and spears as weaponry, and wear heavily padded suits of leather. Though do not let their simplicity overshadow their strength, as most warriors are known to fight until the last breath to defend their tribes. Quite literally, actually. There are accounts of warriors striking down their enemies while missing limbs, before giving in to blood loss only moments later.
Keep in mind that some do go feral-mid battle, and often turn to animalistic instincts of biting the neck to bring down their enemies.

~so..Do you..Meow, or..purr..?~
...Big cats can't do either of these. So, no.

~Nakam "religion"~
Nakam beliefs do not surround all knowing beings or creators or anything of the like.
As far as they're concerned, the world's always been here.
The closest thing they have to "gods" would be the Naklefam, the first four, which are four Nakam who are credited with beginning the entirety of the species.
Sxoki, the first Nakam farmer, Bekku, the first craftsman, Sajek, the first warrior, and Zerin, the first mother. (all are fairly common names amongst the Nakam)
These ancestors of the Nakam hold some importance amongst other ancestors, but are never seen as all-powerful.
The Nakam believe that as they die, their soul is taken as a part of the very life force which makes up all of nature. Both the good and evil make up the power which influences all happenings in the world. The Nakam do often "pray" to their ancestors for things, whether it be wealth, strength, or love. Though "pray" often insinuates worship, which is incorrect to their beliefs. The Nakam do not worship their ancestors, but see them as the family members who they've never met, yet always known.

*Update..Nine? *scrolls up*..Yeah, nine.*
~Nakam Warriors~
Now, I know I've mentioned them in earlier updates, but I feel as if I need to go deeper into what they're like. Most Nakam are not above fighting, but will not generally jump to conflicts unless it's for a good reason. In fact, most Nakam would rather talk behind the backs of their enemies than punch them squarely in the face.
However, warriors in both Verbali and tribes are very well disciplined, never taking their jobs lightly. They understand that they are the defense for their culture, their civilization, and even their very species.
Tribal Nakam must undergo a rigorous training, part of which involves being shunned to the frozen jungle floor for days at a time. If the warrior to be is killed or turns feral, he is no longer considered of importance to the tribe's warriors.
That's not to mention their heavily padded leather-based armor, which has been designed in recent years to combat the wild slashing of Teshvadiik blades.
While some Nakam warriors are armed with Bows, most prefer spears and atlatls, and are known to attack from within massive brush of the trees above, as to not be seen.
Tribal warriors are also known to carry battle axes made of wood and sectioned wolf-teeth, making for easy repairs.
Verbali guards are just as diciplined, but in a very different way.
Such a large force currently employs around 4,000 Nakam of the total 16,100 or so grown citizens of Verbali.
They are endlessly trained in a controlled environment to live off the land, and to construct nature-made bows and arrows if need be.
However, a great deal of their training goes towards learning and mentally engraving militant tactics of attack and defense. Most of these tactics involve either snowstorms or light snow drifts in which to hide and surprise the enemy. They are able to use their crossbows as a large upper-hand, giving them better accuracy than any of the Native's weapons.
Verbali guards also carry small blades, about seven inches in legnth, for CQC encounters.
Their suits also come at an advantage, giving them a superstitious look of "ghosts" amongst the snow.
Even some Teshvadiik have fallen victim to the thought that Verbali guards are actually fallen Nakam seeking revenge.
Though, one interesting fact between both the verbali guard and tribal warriors is that having a mate is a pre-requisite.
This is thought to be because most Nakam mate within their profession already, but, not only are teams of two small and easily concealable, but them being mates also means they are more likely to fight extensively to protect each other.
Do not expect to encounter a Nakam warrior couple and survive.
Chances are, you won't see them at all.

* also, update in relationships*

I've run out of space here, So CLICK HERE to go to the second thread, a continuation of this one :3
This thread will be locked, but continue commenting on the other thread~!! :3

Xyena

I think I might like it here
Good work on this, I love the Nakam.
Im also looking forward to your new single. xD

Eric V

Legend of Altera
*sings*
"Im just an orphan
my families all dead
some big bad bandits
made off with their heads
Now i seek revenge
with my awesome ninja skills
Ill control your mind with my eyes
And stop your heart with my skills
Im an overpowered ninja seeking world control I'm gonna slice you up and jump around and feed off your soul
Im an overpowered ninja seeking world control I'm gonna slice you up and jump around and feed off your soul

hmmm….maybe I should make that.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Second edit made while I was waiting for things to smelt ^w^

Now learn about why Nakam absolutely HATE wizards, mages, and the like!

Valcust

Lord of Altera
*'nother, bit sperattic update >.>
Ask questions, if you'd like to know something about the Nakam that I've not made completely clear ^w^
..Please?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You've said about how nakam don't show their gender much and choose a mate depeding on wether they would want to spend long amounts of time with them and that they're a-sexual and stuff like that.
So my question is, can you get lesbian Nakam?

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Buggs approves. What about you Havoki? Any questions?

I do. Do we have any special holidays or celebrations? Like, mabye we brought back some verbali holiday or tribal celebration.

Good question Havoki! Why aren't you this smart when it counts?

*ahem* What?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
*hugs* (2buggs)
Oh.. let me think.

Ah, how long to Nakam normally live? Is it up to 15 like with a normal cat, up to 120 like with a human, somewhere in between like 75 or idk 500 like an elf?

EDIT: years btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.