Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Clarification~

Hello...

• Uhm...Hi?

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • ...What?

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Why are you talking to me?

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Please remove your knife from my kidney, good sir, I am enjoying my meal.

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
And my question is...

Can we get Makev one of these?
Unfortunately not, such suits are VERY difficult to construct, in fact, I'd think they'd have an entire guild surrounding the guard's gear ._.

Oh, and I'm ready for more questions! ^w^

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Ok two questions (if they can be classed as that). :(

Firstly can other races join in the celebrations? :confused:

And secondly can I learn the nakam language, pretty please? :)

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Ok two questions (if they can be classed as that). :(

Firstly can other races join in the celebrations? :confused:

And secondly can I learn the nakam language, pretty please? :)
Celebrations are for everyone, even some of the sailors from the trade ships join the locals in festivities.
When in rome..Er..Verbali... >.>

and I'd rather make another post for the language, because it's really long, tedious, and kind of confusing at the moment >.<
I might just work on it a little more before releasing it to the server..

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Celebrations are for everyone, even some of the sailors from the trade ships join the locals in festivities.
When in rome..Er..Verbali... >.>

and I'd rather make another post for the language, because it's really long, tedious, and kind of confusing at the moment >.<
I might just work on it a little more before releasing it to the server..[/quote]

What does that... why?

Maybe a uber long PM? And I meant is it possible for humans to learn the language (RP) And am I allowed to (RL) or not?

Edit, it won't let me kill the quote... :confused:

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Oh! Yes, it's completely pronounceable and such, But it's just a whole new language..
Personally, I only know english and understand spanish, but don't speak it (don't ask >.>)
So..This is a bit of a test for me, I think i'm doing.. Adequately so far..Meh..
But, if it's a PM you'd want, then, sure :3

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Oh! Yes, it's completely pronounceable and such, But it's just a whole new language..
Personally, I only know english and understand spanish, but don't speak it (don't ask >.>)
So..This is a bit of a test for me, I think i'm doing.. Adequately so far..Meh..
But, if it's a PM you'd want, then, sure :3
I could help if you want, but I don't know what use I'd be.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Good thing they hate magic with a passion!
Do you hate magic users when they use magic or do you just hate people who may have used it before/have the capability of using it in the future.
As in, if I were not to use magic whilst anywhere near any Nakam or in the whole of Kavdam. Would you still hate me?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Well it's not your grandma it's mine. :p
Still, you must understand that the Nakam see the act of magic anywhere to be about the closest thing to heresy as they've got >.>
They don't care whose ancestors are being eaten up, all elders must be respected, both the living and dead >.>
* technically* if the Nakam in question has absolutely no idea that you use magic, you're in the clear :p
But we do still care if you use magic whilst we're not around..

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
* technically* if the Nakam in question has absolutely no idea that you use magic, you're in the clear :p
But we do still care if you use magic whilst we're not around..
If the Nakam in question has no idea, huh? *rubs hands together*
I smell RP!!! :D

Valcust

Lord of Altera
If the Nakam in question has no idea, huh? *rubs hands together*
I smell RP!!! :D
^^
Precicely!! :3
It's all about RP Xp
Nakam people are not omniscient, if we don't know you use magic, but you do while we're not around, then we just don't know that side of you :D

Valcust

Lord of Altera
We hate magic using persons.
Because the act of extorting any sort of power for one's personal gain is looked down on.
the fact that magic exists as some sort of force in the natural world doesn't bother us, if anything we almost worship that "spiritual energy" I mentioned.
it's when people use that force to fling fireballs or levitate stuff that we hate =_=

Status
Not open for further replies.