Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Clarification~

Hello...

• Uhm...Hi?

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • ...What?

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Why are you talking to me?

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Please remove your knife from my kidney, good sir, I am enjoying my meal.

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
One question - is it common knowledge that Nakam despise magic users, or is it something that unwitting characters may have to find out the hard way...? :confused:

Valcust

Lord of Altera
One question - is it common knowledge that Nakam despise magic users, or is it something that unwitting characters may have to find out the hard way...? :confused:
Well, that would come as a problem, since fitz has made us a rare species..
But the hate for magic is spread amongst ALL Nakam, natives and verbali citizens.
So I'm sure that it would be common knowledge to anyone who's studied our kind that we look down on magic, I'd think that an entire civilization without magic would be a bit of a big deal in this world >.>

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Speaking of magic... I got hit with a fireball today. My whiskers were burned off... I'm glad I found some more fake whiskers in Eminu's room...
Also... Is it normal for me to find myself walking around Kavdam when I know that there's no one here or even online that'd be here?

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Also... Is it normal for me to find myself walking around Kavdam when I know that there's no one here or even online that'd be here?
Well, unfortunately most of the Nakam are in the U.S, so our timezones are a little..off D:
But, we do need to get to work on a theatre for you..or some other form of entertainment center..
Go to the Kavdam thread, post some ideas there :3

Valcust

Lord of Altera
/ super re-rail >.>

Any more questions on the Nakam?

Preferably some on topics that I didn't cover in the original post? :3

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Sorry Master, would anyone want my house and could it be useful in any way to any of you?
(As it seems Kenina will have to find a new area to live in)
((Don't get angry at me, it's still a question))
This is a question for the Kavdam thread :l
*EDIT:
Though you don't NEED to move, just don't let us know you use magic^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.