Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Nakam Clarification~

Hello...

• Uhm...Hi?

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • ...What?

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Why are you talking to me?

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Please remove your knife from my kidney, good sir, I am enjoying my meal.

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
D: I guess this is what I get...
No you get the cookie house. Let's get this straight.

RL = Likes the Nakam
RP (ami) = Likes the Nakam
RP (kenina) = Never heard of them but may learn to hate the Nakam.

And Ami's not dead... yet.

Anyhow to not get valcust angry.

Diet and Lifestyle?

Do you eat fish or what?
Do you lick yourselves clean 24/7?

Basicly what makes you different from your ancestors. and I allready gave you a title... Diet & Lifestyle.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
FYI It is extremly unlikly that nakam will survive. This is due to thier relativly low level of civilisation.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
FYI It is extremly unlikly that nakam will survive. This is due to thier relativly low level of civilisation.
any and all living things are constantly at risk for extinction from a great many angles, but even so, I would appreciate it if you'd not bring about a cloud to rain on my parade :l

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Valcust said:
We hate magic using persons.
Because the act of extorting any sort of power for one's personal gain is looked down on.
the fact that magic exists as some sort of force in the natural world doesn't bother us, if anything we almost worship that "spiritual energy" I mentioned.
it's when people use that force to fling fireballs or levitate stuff that we hate =_=
Backtracking a little, so you're saying you hate mages because they are op?
For that you get a free ghost hug *opens arms to entire nakam race*

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Backtracking a little, so you're saying you hate mages because they are op?
For that you get a free ghost hug *opens arms to entire nakam race*
No no..Gah, I should probably answer this in the post, but I'll add it later because I'm on my way to bed #_#
The Nakam have no set "religion", they "pray" to the elders of their families or kind in general for things.
The only "Gods" they have are "Naklefam", the original four. Which are four legendary Nakam who're credited with beginning the entire species >.>
I'll go more into that in the post later..
But we hate magic users because they're using our ancestors, and, in fact, ALL ancestors' souls for fuel.
It's like having a dinosaur hate car drivers because we use oil for fuel.
And that dinosaur loves ALL of his dead ancestors, every last one.
And meanwhile the humans are using their remains to make big metal things go fast.
..That's about as straight forward as I can make it ._.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
No no..Gah, I should probably answer this in the post, but I'll add it later because I'm on my way to bed #_#
The Nakam have no set "religion", they "pray" to the elders of their families or kind in general for things.
The only "Gods" they have are "Naklefam", the original four. Which are four legendary Nakam who're credited with beginning the entire species >.>
I'll go more into that in the post later..
But we hate magic users because they're using our ancestors, and, in fact, ALL ancestors' souls for fuel.
It's like having a dinosaur hate car drivers because we use oil for fuel.
And that dinosaur loves ALL of his dead ancestors, every last one.
And meanwhile the humans are using their remains to make big metal things go fast.
..That's about as straight forward as I can make it ._.
Okay, I was talking about the reason you may hate mages ooc, because that is the reason for me, but I would like to hear about the elder souls idea
Also, sleep
Sleep is good

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Basically... The biggest problem for me in that is, when something goes wrong... Who's name do I shout?

Status
Not open for further replies.