Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] I'm building us a planet

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
For that map with the capitals listed, Tarjikstan's capital is in the location you suggested, and is called Yabaht Tisahd.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
UPDATE
(See second post of page 1 for updated maps)

Change Log:
> Yabaht Tisahd confirmed.
> Civitas Aeterna confirmed.
> Unnecessary road between Makorath and Natrizima removed.
> Western road between Sprakia and Carausmia/Upresh adjusted for expedience to and from Dicentis.

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
UPDATE
(See top of page 12 for updated maps)

Change Log:
> Yabaht Tisahd confirmed.
> Civitas Aeterna confirmed.
> Unnecessary road between Makorath and Natrizima removed.
> Western road between Sprakia and Carausmia/Upresh adjusted for expedience to and from Dicentis.
the white circle for Cyclophoa is indeed where the capital would be, and would be quite the bland name but it is simply Cyclophoa city xD

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Ellathyr, billions of Sirastars are being spent on orbital weapons development

Space lasers? Space lasers.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Billions spent isn't billions directly turned into lasers. Anyways, if you go space lasers you need to deal with the atmospheric scatter problem that turns your laser into a flashlight.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Billions spent isn't billions directly turned into lasers. Anyways, if you go space lasers you need to deal with the atmospheric scatter problem that turns your laser into a flashlight.
Arcturix solved this by using plain ballistics.

When in doubt, shove more Dakka on it

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I know, but:

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
@Delta_61251

I'm working on finding a suitable location for Praelidium on the map.

Seeing as Duskilor has already made claims to support you, I thought it would be fitting if your nation was nearby. Furthermore, it seems that Praelidium managed to score a 4 on agriculture right out of the gate, which is extremely impressive (highest is Sincronia at 9; next highest is 6), and I feel it would be fitting to say Praelidium learned from Sincronia, or something along those lines.

Thus, I've cut out the following area from Sincronia, if you'd like to have it:
(Sincronia is the large yellow nation in the south; Duskilor is the brown nation west of Sincronia; the purple area in-between would be Praelidium)
Nation States Base Overlay.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
@Delta_61251

I'm working on finding a suitable location for Praelidium on the map.

Seeing as Duskilor has already made claims to support you, I thought it would be fitting if your nation was nearby. Furthermore, it seems that Praelidium managed to score a 4 on agriculture right out of the gate, which is extremely impressive (highest is Sincronia at 9; next highest is 6), and I feel it would be fitting to say Praelidium learned from Sincronia, or something along those lines.

Thus, I've cut out the following area from Sincronia, if you'd like to have it:
(Sincronia is the large yellow nation in the south; Duskilor is the brown nation west of Sincronia; the purple area in-between would be Praelidium)
View attachment 60596

Let me know what you think!
Looks good to me.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
UPDATE

Change Log:
> Praelidium added. 1 hex removed from Duskilor; significant number of hexes removed from Sincronia.
> Three additional cities added, one in Sincronia, two in Praelidium.
> One city in Sincronia shifted one hex SE.
> Transportation routes adjusted in response to Praelidium; only minimal changes were required.
> Praelidium flag added.

Last edited:

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
UPDATE

Change Log:
> All maps added to top of page 3 in addition to page 12 for further increase in accessibility.

Last edited:

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
UPDATE

Change Log:
> All maps added to second post of page 1 for further increase in accessibility.