Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phases of the Exodus

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
I have a question (that may have been asked before, I haven't read every post), since there will be less cities thanks to this amazing and well needed move. Will players like myself be able to create a town for the usual 10k or a discount?
10K?!

As far as I am aware to create a town in Altera it currently costs 150k and you have to be a knight or above rank, so possibly 200k if you are not a knight and have to buy the rank for a further 50k.

S

Stevey

Town costs and creation criteria will be changed to work much better for everyone.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
in which phase are we allowed to build our first creation because i have my build ready and waiting :p
I have the same question. In none of the phases is explicitly told when we are able to in the new world. Will this be at the same time as the opening?

S

Stevey

That will happen during Phase three and six. I need to figure out a number of things before we can set up new projects there.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
When I think about the medieval times and all the household names I mainly think about nobility being the more well known and bigger names while also peasants having their own names or just being known by their father's name or the land where they hail from. Also I think that the villagers would come in under the Lord's main household name. Also for an added RP aspect if we had a marriage between two houses you could make it an alliance between them like they did in the olden days.

Example:

Nobel: Lord Richard of Ettenburgh from the Household of the Three Lions

Peasants/ common folk: John son of Bartholomew from the town of Barlow. Living under the household name of his land Lord, Earl Charles IV son of Earl Philip. Lord over Barlow from the household of The White Stallion

This is just what I think anyway, and I think it would be great for RP aspect if only donators, Lord, and up could create a major household. Villagers should still be able to create their own household name but maybe just not have the resources to create a banner.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Houses! Like families and Nobilities! Do you get it?

Let me explain further how this will work (or at least how medieval times worked like)
For a start: houses. These waren't structures, this was a group of people who didn't have to be part of the family owning the house in order to be there. It was a group, or groups, of people who led the political side of things. It was the alliance between families that was ran by the leaders of each family. Of course, there would be a family in control of everything.

Families: groups of people that are related to each other in RP way. I think this will actually be the harder part because peasants and villagers will try to get into families. In order to live in someone's town as a donator (not Peasant and villager because of the fore-fore-fore mentioned feudal system which made them town owner's vassals) you have to be in alliance, or part of their family... Again, I think that only donators should be parts of families...

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Houses! Like families and Nobilities! Do you get it?

Let me explain further how this will work (or at least how medieval times worked like)
For a start: houses. These waren't structures, this was a group of people who didn't have to be part of the family owning the house in order to be there. It was a group, or groups, of people who led the political side of things. It was the alliance between families that was ran by the leaders of each family. Of course, there would be a family in control of everything.

Families: groups of people that are related to each other in RP way. I think this will actually be the harder part because peasants and villagers will try to get into families. In order to live in someone's town as a donator (not Peasant and villager because of the fore-fore-fore mentioned feudal system which made them town owner's vassals) you have to be in alliance, or part of their family... Again, I think that only donators should be parts of families...
A House meaning this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_house

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
We need furry races >.>
We need mental races that everyone will think are weird except themselves <.<
We need racist races that will think they're waaay better then the rest >.<
We need... Flying races? <.>