Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Silly Warstrom!

Paragory

Legend of Altera
Its off-topic
It's very topical, I was asked a question and I responded. Albeit, the initial rant itself was more of a personal crusade rather than one of comparison.

While we're on the topic of relevancy, this arguement over the relevancy of what I had already discussed is irrelevant and off topic. You didn't have to read it.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
It's very topical, I was asked a question and I responded. Albeit, the initial rant itself was more of a personal crusade rather than one of comparison.

While we're on the topic of relevancy, this arguement over the relevancy of what I had already discussed is irrelevant and off topic. You didn't have to read it.
Change of subject, Warstrom, beware

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Here we go again, Frankies making progress at least, he has what 3 people on his side now? :p

I heard mention of a possible support thread being posted by some of us from Warstrom, basically a 'Help Frankie attack us' thread as we want this to go ahead.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Lets edit that again.
"Frankie, come out of the house slowly. We have surrounded you. 150 troops are aiming for your head. Do not make a false move or we shall kill you."

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Can we stop with the History! It hurts my brain! :p nah but lets keep this on topic and all you historians can start another page... Title it "History is our favorite subject in school :3".

Alright, Frankie, you have been given options. Please choose one, All out war, Peace treaty, Assassination, (of you) A full on invasion, (Sadly suppress attacks must be rp planned so that all may be on to participate) Other options if I forgot them.

You have til around sunday/saturday to make a decision.

- your friend :3 Wrayh

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Frankie... I feel that your best chance of survival is to get the bandits on your side. Good luck with that though :D

Paragory

Legend of Altera
For RP's sake, could we enlist a mod to aide Frankie? If Frankie includes a backstory of how his hate drove him to summoning mobs into his service, we could seriously make this a strategic situation and not just some mild-mannered bandit raid against a heavily defended city.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
For RP's sake, could we enlist a mod to aide Frankie? If Frankie includes a backstory of how his hate drove him to summoning mobs into his service, we could seriously make this a strategic situation and not just some mild-mannered bandit raid against a heavily defended city.
I agree. I don't want to fight a lonley, little hobbit-thingy. I want to fight a big army!
Just make sure it will be soon, I didn't make training dummies for nothing.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Can we stop with the History! It hurts my brain! :p nah but lets keep this on topic and all you historians can start another page... Title it "History is our favorite subject in school :3".

Alright, Frankie, you have been given options. Please choose one, All out war, Peace treaty, Assassination, (of you) A full on invasion, (Sadly suppress attacks must be rp planned so that all may be on to participate) Other options if I forgot them.

You have til around sunday/saturday to make a decision.

- your friend :3 Wrayh
Invasion, followed by war, and a mod would be possible, maybe a plugin actually

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Only problem with mobs is they are as likely to tear Frankie apart as they are us, perhaps Frankie can gain the support of the bandits and maybe even the people in Bane and other places.

We used to have a feud with Shipwreck Cove, if anyone from there is still around you could use that to your advantage.

D

Deleted member 61

Invasion, followed by war, and a mod would be possible, maybe a plugin actually
So have you chosen to have a war with the whole of Mythrias? Even with a mob army on your side.... It's going to be VERY hard.

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
Right thats it, *starts relief effort to help new Valkyrie* Itzza stated that he isn't backing Frankie, so why are you attacking his town?
because its a threat, we are not full on "attacking" and anyway this is common as the afghan government didn't support Taliban, the Irish republic (Eire) didn't support the IRA but these people were all fought in their own country regardless, and a more recent example india didnt support osama bin laden but delta took them out, this is a common war tactic even in the 21st century

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright Frankie. Now that you have decided on times and plans of action. Go make a new Thread with a title like.... "Attack on Warstrom!" Or something related to the RP Event. Thanks for brining war to Warstrom! :D I was waiting for this day

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Alright Frankie. Now that you have decided on times and plans of action. Go make a new Thread with a title like.... "Attack on Warstrom!" Or something related to the RP Event. Thanks for brining war to Warstrom! :D I was waiting for this day
We haven't discussed a time...

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
It would seem as though this "war" has already started causing trouble in New Valkyria. I really doubt this will go anywhere. Let's say a time is set up, what then? Who's to support you? If you've no allies, then this will hardly be interesting at all.

I read earlier that Darthcorey and Royo_Royal might offer their support, but that still doesn't match up with the nearly 30 Warstrom residents, plus the residents of the other towns of Myrithas. As fun as war sounds, I really doubt this will meet up to expectations.