Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim adventures

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Dark Elf archer/assassin/Theif. Head of The Champions, Dark Brotherhood and Theives guild so far, use dagger/sword now his sneak is up to 100 so no need for protection:

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Sneak up and single tap your attack key (left mouse for me). Only tends to work if they're standing up or walking though :) Still not as much fun as using unstoppable force to push them off the top of towers though :D

C

Cubey

which weapon used for backstab? but I prefer warhammer to smash his/her back down lol

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Swords can cut throats, I tend to prefer them as they strike fastest out of the 1H weapons. Sword > axe > mace at least for swing speed.

Axes do look better though if you ask me ;)

C

Cubey

I tried on dagger, seems cool lol but Warhammer, Dual War Axes and Sword + Shield are my weapons of choice!

My top favourite weapon is:

Daedric Warhammer.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Am I the only one with a deep dislike of Argonians? I think it's from watching the original V series as a child :p

C

Cubey

Look! Who is the Cube G4!

Anyway, I tried get better capture on kill action :/ hopefully will capture better...

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Is that Daedric armour Cubey or Dragon armour? I'm guessing it's Daedric but I've never worn heavy armour so I'm not sure.

Looks very cool :D

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Well, I'm still a noob in Skyrim, but I thought I should mention this:
I was wandering around those mountains in Helgen (playing as a furry), randomly stalking soldiers and stormcloaks to practice sneaking, when my brilliant mind thinks of this:
heavier armor=worse at sneaking, so no armor=sneaking MASTER
ding ding ding, sneaking levelup! and I'm all furry, so I won't get cold! bonus!
so I take off all my clothes. later on, I approach a stormcloak and she says, "erm, you might want to cover your... unmentionables."
this is relevant
"whoo! I'm invisible!"

C

Cubey

Made me laugh off, three guys are looking at me as Dremora Lookalike!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
*Uses Staff of Banishing on cubey* Back to oblivion! you Dremora scum! (lol sorry had to do that :p )

anyway Im a imperial battle-mage that uses dual wield swords/maces (maces since i got the mace of Molag Bol) im the owner of winterhold and no where in the dark brotherhood nor the theives guild (they both glitched!!!) and im currently collecting all the dragon preist masks (4 mroe to go!)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I think I'm starting to stop with skyrim now :p
I've done all the main quests, gotten full Daedra and DragonPlate.
got 4 level 100's and have lots of high skills,
several Daedra artifacts, am level 71.....
I think I'm just gonna finish the Daedra and Dragon Priest Quests, then I'll resume MineCraft :p