Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Testing Spout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Your ass is grass, Steel. YOU FORGET I CAN STALK YOU PROPER VIA FB!

But no, on the topic.

I run the program as admin, but when i go through task manager to change the priority of Javaw.exe from normal to high, it get an error saying I don't have the permission to do so. But only while running Spout. When i run the 'vanilla' client, I can adjust the priority no problem.

And while I Have been working my ass off, I don't have a spare 500-600 bucks to get a semi decent better computer.

As for the promotion thing... that's on the fence. I'm cornering that boss tomorrow to find out for sure what's up. Glad to know someone is really reading my FB status's tho. ;D I feel loved.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Any news on this?
I love and use spout myself and I would like to be able to use the SpoutFlight flymod (I donated) as the Zombe mod does not work on Spout...

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I know, but I could not find anything else on the subject... Reviving this seemed a better idea then starting a new thread for it... (which could even have been seen as a violation of the rules; suggesting plugins/server stuff)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Spout isn't being used by the server, at this time anyway, and I do not think there will be any further attempts to try.
Don't quote me on that though, as I'm not sure.
But this was quite a large Necro, so I'm going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.