Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

That's right I'm doing SKINS!

Chip

Legend of Altera
I like to be the one to say THAT YOUR SKIN IS DONE!!
Lemme give you a rundown on whatcha got!

I really must give you a disclaimer...I SUCKED with the hat on this one and I'm REALLY sorry..I tried everything to make it removable yet it also--BLAH it just looks weird for me...I'm sorry if the hood disappoints you and I understand if you never wanna ask me for a skin again...

other than that I copied the picture (with my own little twist) I tried to match the skin with the Very pale white without making her look like a sheet a paper and that's pretty much it!

Thank you for asking and I'm sorry for making you wait for something this bad...I really am...
I LOVE IT.

Thank you so much, I forever loving love iit. :)

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Non please! But if you could make a few parts 3D that would be great! Color aside, looks good! But instead of the arm prices in the pic, could you do the same gauntlets I sent u before?
I'm pleased to tell you that YOUR SKIN IS DONE!

Lemme give you a rundown on whatcha got here!

I made some parts with an extra layer. Giving it that "3D" effect you wanted! I made the Armor and gear as close as possible! I also made the Skirt Removable and THERE ARE PANTS UNDERNEATH...so don't worry (To remove it just remove the jacket and the legs, that way it'll seem like you took off the belt holding the skirt up) I also made the sleeveless part a bit 3d also, it's recommended not to remove that part otherwise it'll look strange.. Other than that you should be good! Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy YO SKIN

Attachments

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I'm pleased to tell you that YOUR SKIN IS DONE!

Lemme give you a rundown on whatcha got here!

I made some parts with an extra layer. Giving it that "3D" effect you wanted! I made the Armor and gear as close as possible! I also made the Skirt Removable and THERE ARE PANTS UNDERNEATH...so don't worry (To remove it just remove the jacket and the legs, that way it'll seem like you took off the belt holding the skirt up) I also made the sleeveless part a bit 3d also, it's recommended not to remove that part otherwise it'll look strange.. Other than that you should be good! Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy YO SKIN
Thx!!!!!!! Gonna try it now!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Hey you! Yeah YOU! If you're here now that means you heard about my buy 1 get 2 other outfits/characters free deal, right? Wait...you're not here about that? I'm an idiot you say? WHY I OUGHTA-- I mean don't be hasty now! Look lemme just get to my point... Starting 1/28/16 [AKA today] I will be offering 2 extra free skins (You'll have to do more forms for the free ones obviously) This offer ends exactly on 2/1/16
That's right people...we have until the month of the Love (And 20th anniversary of Pokemon, am I right?) buy a skin that's only 100 radiants and get two more done for you free!
This is still going right? :D

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Yes until the first day of February
I'm gonna use this wonderful opportunity!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Ok let's get started....
So the first one is for my brand new character named Renee She needs a regal dress as well as another outfit
skin_20160129020359148231.png
Here is the base skin and below is the outfit!

And I think she needs another outfit as well
upload_2016-1-29_16-13-6.png
Both of these ones will be for Renee

But then I need one for my other character named Wynnter. She's in DESPRATE need of something pretty that's green! :heart: Here is her base skin...
skin_20150622144814135687.png
And here is her outfit!
upload_2016-1-29_16-14-38.png

THX!!! So excited to see how these turn out! And please take your time! These look like a TON of work!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bakaling

Lord of Altera
Id like to request soemthing of a Ball Gown for Borgan, willing to pay ofcourse.

And maybe something an a noblemans outfit if I am not to be so greedy.

Just as reference ideas.

Here is the skin I made for her at any rate.
Borgan 2.png

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Id like to request soemthing of a Ball Gown for Borgan, willing to pay ofcourse.

And maybe something an a noblemans outfit if I am not to be so greedy.

Just as reference ideas.

Here is the skin I made for her at any rate.
View attachment 71893
FINISHED! With the best of my ability...I present you your outfit...now let me just tell you something...I feel this could've gone better, that and going sleeveless looks best also...but other than that here you go!

Attachments

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Species: Dwarf
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): see skin for reference
What type of clothing they are wearing:
tumblr_o1e2wzG1Cn1r4kyu8o1_500.png
Color of said clothing:as shown
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom) as shown
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) AS SHOWN DANGIT smashes anvil on ground ... oops
Extra information that may be needed: mind undoing the ponytail? the hair would come down to upper/mid back and be kinda messy and splayed out.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I'm gonna use this wonderful opportunity!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Ok let's get started....
So the first one is for my brand new character named Renee She needs a regal dress as well as another outfit
View attachment 71688
Here is the base skin and below is the outfit!

And I think she needs another outfit as well
View attachment 71689
Both of these ones will be for Renee

But then I need one for my other character named Wynnter. She's in DESPRATE need of something pretty that's green! :heart: Here is her base skin...
View attachment 71691
And here is her outfit!
View attachment 71690

THX!!! So excited to see how these turn out! And please take your time! These look like a TON of work!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Here's Renee's First dress...the one that looks like the night sky is gonna take me a bit more time...just give me some time ok?

Attachments

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Species: Dwarf
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): see skin for reference
What type of clothing they are wearing:
View attachment 71900
Color of said clothing:as shown
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom) as shown
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) AS SHOWN DANGIT smashes anvil on ground ... oops
Extra information that may be needed: mind undoing the ponytail? the hair would come down to upper/mid back and be kinda messy and splayed out.
Is this for what-her-face that I did for you before?