Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

That's right I'm doing SKINS!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Alright I'll be on it...and by the way...*Demonic Voice* This is MY domain...you don't raise your voice in MY domain...don't forget..when in here...no one can hear you scream..MUHAHAHA! *normal voice* Order coming up soon ^^

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Species: Dwarf
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): see skin for reference
What type of clothing they are wearing:
View attachment 71900
Color of said clothing:as shown
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom) as shown
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) AS SHOWN DANGIT smashes anvil on ground ... oops
Extra information that may be needed: mind undoing the ponytail? the hair would come down to upper/mid back and be kinda messy and splayed out.
Yo Roy...Got a question, you want it removable? If so You'll need to tell me what's underneath *Pervy smile, then wipes his face* er-I mean y'know...just in case it's removable...

Fishymatt

Lord of Altera
Species: Human
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): White, but not too pale

Color of said clothing: ^^
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom)
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of)
Extra information that may be needed: I hope it's alright if I just slam down a pic for you to copy, but let me know if not :D

Thanks in advance for this, and great skins btw~

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Species: Human
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): White, but not too pale

Color of said clothing: ^^
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom)
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of)
Extra information that may be needed: I hope it's alright if I just slam down a pic for you to copy, but let me know if not :D

Thanks in advance for this, and great skins btw~
Sorry your Image didn't come through..mind trying again?

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
narrows eyes as she pulls out Blutigeneid not removable, but 3d texture what you think looks good
Don't know if you got it but here is that dress I finished for you! I felt I could've gotten a bit more done than this but sadly..*sigh* the laws of MC forbid it with their pixels...I hope you enjoy it and mind tell me how you like it!

Attachments

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Would you be able to make me this. Here is the skin I am already using

I could work something out with it...but by the looks of it I may not have enough room for every detail..so I thought I tell you before I MAY disappoint you

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Nah, I am sure you can make it look good, no need to worry :) I wont be disappointed
Alright...don't be mad...*winces as I hold out the skin* I finished it to my best ability and imagination of the armor...but I also added in my own details..(Don't kill me...)

Attachments