Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

That's right I'm doing SKINS!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I'd like to request a skin. made an attempt at making my own but not sure I like it.

The head would look like my profile picture, and what he's wearing would be a cloak much like the one Kirito wears in SAO>
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111435/3271669-0556558219-Kirit.png

Thanks in advance :)
I would like to tell you that your skin is FINISHED!
Lemme hook you up with a rundown...

I gave you the Cloak you asked for and the head as much as possible, not only that but I made the cloak 100% Removable so that way when it gets too hot YOU GOT SOMETHING TO TAKE OFF! I also gave you much of the outfit from the picture as close as I could...if you don't like ANYTHING about your skin please feel free to inform me

Attachments

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Is it too late to say maybe the outfit could look like this?

Maybe make the gold silver and some of the grey brown!
PPPPPSSSSTTT Want me to make it removable? I will do it...but it'd be kinda awkward because of what might be under it...

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I love the skins I got for my character already, but I thought... what if the hood could be removable? So I come to you, Master of the Spirits, to help moi :)

Species: Human
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): Very pale white
What type of clothing they are wearing: Well, she is wearing a green and white dress, sort of like this . Over that she is wearing a green cloak with a hood covering her whole body.
Color of said clothing: Green/White
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom): Green and White
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) None really, Black maybe?
Extra information that may be needed: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/elle-monia.35658/#post-601272
Well If you're comfortable with how they look currently and only want a few minor touches I can do that also...

Dominar

Legend of Altera
I would like to tell you that your skin is FINISHED!
Lemme hook you up with a rundown...

I gave you the Cloak you asked for and the head as much as possible, not only that but I made the cloak 100% Removable so that way when it gets too hot YOU GOT SOMETHING TO TAKE OFF! I also gave you much of the outfit from the picture as close as I could...if you don't like ANYTHING about your skin please feel free to inform me
Many thanks spirit!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
PPPPPSSSSTTT Want me to make it removable? I will do it...but it'd be kinda awkward because of what might be under it...
Well... how about this. If this is too much let me know. If you could make one that is removable and one that's not, that would be wonderful! Ill even give ya a tip for the trouble! $$$$$$

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Oh no! I wish that I did. I found it on pinterest! I should draw it! That would be fun!
Don't know if you got the first one my computer glitches but I wanted to give you your non removeable version to see if it fitted your liking before I jumped in for a removable version

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I have finished all the other orders that were in my way of doing your skin! Your skin will be coming up soon

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I love the skins I got for my character already, but I thought... what if the hood could be removable? So I come to you, Master of the Spirits, to help moi :)

Species: Human
Skin Tone (Optional really I could just go by what the species is...): Very pale white
What type of clothing they are wearing: Well, she is wearing a green and white dress, sort of like this . Over that she is wearing a green cloak with a hood covering her whole body.
Color of said clothing: Green/White
2-4 Main Colors of clothing(this mostly applies to the Top and bottom): Green and White
1 sub color of the clothing: (meaning like the the color I would use for maybe the trim or maybe any other extras you can think of) None really, Black maybe?
Extra information that may be needed: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/elle-monia.35658/#post-601272
I like to be the one to say THAT YOUR SKIN IS DONE!!
Lemme give you a rundown on whatcha got!

I really must give you a disclaimer...I SUCKED with the hat on this one and I'm REALLY sorry..I tried everything to make it removable yet it also--BLAH it just looks weird for me...I'm sorry if the hood disappoints you and I understand if you never wanna ask me for a skin again...

other than that I copied the picture (with my own little twist) I tried to match the skin with the Very pale white without making her look like a sheet a paper and that's pretty much it!

Thank you for asking and I'm sorry for making you wait for something this bad...I really am...

Attachments

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Non please! But if you could make a few parts 3D that would be great! Color aside, looks good! But instead of the arm prices in the pic, could you do the same gauntlets I sent u before?
Gotcha comin right up!