Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Fellow Crusaders! Bella is a traitor! I command all crusaders under my command to capture her dead or alive, and request that those not under my command do the same.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I would also underline the fact that bowduim's character bella ''killed'' the sheriff of harlaus? I dont know much about it, but killing fellow members is not a good thing...

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I killed only one man chaotics char with his premission ofcourse, He has a replacement now so try to kill bella

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Bowduim400.

Following your betrayal, murder of several crusaders and breaking of the ancient laws of the High-Council , i hereby kick you from the Golden Crusade.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
no you didnt. did you forgot all the fighting at Karuk?!?
people must learn what happens when someone dare oppose the holy work of the Crusade. Betrayal must be treated severely.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I started it? I started it!? Your big friend chaotic dog attacked Roa so i tried to kill chaotic and i accidently hit Roa in the progress Choa started to hit us

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I think you need to learn how to switch from IC to OOC.
not you again, if you have nothing good to say and dont know at all what happened, get out of here. I may be rude, but im growing tired of your constant useless interruptions everywhere i write something you dont really like.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Okay, as far as I know, some members (Not naming people) are freaking out because they think that Valonyx sent Bowduim to kill Chaotic's character.

According to Valonyx, he did NOT send her and she acted of her own accord, this is confirmed by Bowduim
Your big friend chaotic dog attacked Roa so i tried to kill chaotic
So where does that leave the Crusade and the City? We are prone to a Civil-War due to nobody knowing the whole story behind this situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.