Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I hope these posts helped solve things' up, and i would like followers of Kilrox (and completely random people) to stop ''spamming'' the Golden Crusade's thread, and the holy crusaders won't go spam on yours.

And by the way, if i don't want to be a member of house hawklight, i maybe have my reasons heh? They are a group of paladins and priests that fight demons and save innocents. The Crusade defends justice and hope, and we do also invite members of house Hawklight to join our ranks. I repeat: this is not a house . So please, stop saying that i should come in your houses. we are an organisation.

Im also really surprised. In three days, we alrealy have 80 posts and almost 500 views, keep up the good work!
Is the server updated yet?

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
we are not a ''paladin order''. We are a Great Crusade that regroups men and women that wish to defend their country from evil and risk their lives for it. (and there are also paladins, but they are a bit overrated these days).
By the way, it is a bit rude, do you really think i just though that idea in 5 mins and didn't put any effort in it? be more kind in your comments.
For the love of god I was not the one to claim you didn't put in any effort into it that was bowduim....
Edit: Also if I'm so rude then prove me wrong by showing me that this will last longer and to be honest with you I REALLY REALLY don't care about what people over the internet thinks about me.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Just so you know, "Deus Vult" means God is willing, and is an incomplete fragment without some infinitive object.

Spark

Broken
Who are you going to fight apart from the cult of Kilrox? You say Queen grief but how do you intend to do that?

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
For the love of god I was not the one to claim you didn't put in any effort into it that was bowduim....
Edit: Also if I'm so rude then prove me wrong by showing me that this will last longer and to be honest with you I REALLY REALLY don't care about what people over the internet thinks about me.
iam joining this i didnt say he put no effort in this otherwise i didnt join smartass

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
Just... Please... If the guy wants to do it, let him do it... No need to spam the thread... If it fails, oh well. If it doesn't, well good for him...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Just so you know, "Deus Vult" means God is willing, and is an incomplete fragment without some infinitive object.
Nah, Deus vult means ''la volonté de dieu, ou Dieu le veut!'' in french or ''God wills it'' in english. It was historically said by a lot of popes and kings in the crusades era. So i don't know what is your source, just check on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_vult

Who are you going to fight apart from the cult of Kilrox? You say Queen grief but how do you intend to do that?
We will wage war on all evil that contradicts justice and hope in the realms of Altera. Queen Grief, that's the more ''RP'' part. I though that if it gets popular enough we could do RP events.

Spark

Broken
Valonyx said:
We will wage war on all evil that contradicts justice and hope in the realms of Altera. Queen Grief, that's the more ''RP'' part. I though that if it gets popular enough we could do RP events.
So what does that actually mean!? Its okay having a good RP reason for doing something but you clearly havn't thought about who your actual enemies are. The queen grief RP fight already happen and are server wide. Soon, if not already, queen grief will not exist.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
So what does that actually mean!? Its okay having a good RP reason for doing something but you clearly havn't thought about who your actual enemies are. The queen grief RP fight already happen and are server wide. Soon, if not already, queen grief will not exist.
I said all those that threaten justice and Harateth. That means the bandits of Protaras, the cult of Kilrox, and ALL evil force that murder, steal or rampage innocents

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
No Queen Grief is a huge part of the servers lore and backstory both in the old and newly written, when the portal closes there probably won't be as many attacks but she will always be trying to escape the void and spread her corruption which would trigger another exodus. So Queen Grief will always exsist unless something has changed massively all of a sudden.

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
I said all those that threaten justice and Harateth. That means the bandits of Protaras, the cult of Kilrox, and ALL evil force that murder, steal or rampage innocents
And if you murder the murderers doesn´t that make you a murderer?

Spark

Broken
Valonyx said:
Threaten Harateth? And how would one do that? All im going to say is, you have no chance against Protaras. And the cult of Kilrox wont allow attack unless you make it good RP, come in waving your swords about and you'll end up in a lava bath. And as for the other bits, are you trying to be the police?

Spark

Broken
Spear said:
No Queen Grief is a huge part of the servers lore and backstory both in the old and newly written, when the portal closes there probably won't be as many attacks but she will always be trying to escape the void and spread her corruption which would trigger another exodus. So Queen Grief will always exsist unless something has changed massively all of a sudden.
Thanks for clearing that up, i was under the impression that she was just an RP reason for the new world.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Go read all of fitz lore in the players handbook and rp sections if you get the time, he put the latest about QG up this morning which explains the exodus and everything.

Spark

Broken
Spear said:
Go read all of fitz lore in the players handbook and rp sections if you get the time, he put the latest about QG up this morning which explains the exodus and everything.
I had a go at it when he first posted it but my attention span couldnt manage it that early in the day xD

Status
Not open for further replies.