Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Great Game

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
I swer the critics said it was like a 8/10 m8
The only reviewer that gave the game a positive review is known to have engaged in fun times with the game dev.
We tried to tell the game review site that they shouldn't employ reviewers who engage in fun times with the creators of the subjects of their reviews, but they just called us sexists.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
ck2 is amazing and dont diss it bro bcuz it means you play call of duty black ops and dont engage in fun times with the devs

although, srs. CK2 is one of the only games I play nowadays.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
This is an amazing system. Really wish something like this had a hand in some of the political RP i've been in, bravo Valonyx you have me /extremely/ interested. To bad it's only for lavoyard nobility though, i'd love to come back to be involved in watching this.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
This is an amazing system. Really wish something like this had a hand in some of the political RP i've been in, bravo Valonyx you have me /extremely/ interested. To bad it's only for lavoyard nobility though, i'd love to come back to be involved in watching this.
Not restricted to Lavoyard, Patrick, that's a good point you raise. It's Imperial wide, concerning all of Turia.
Which means Marr, Senatoor, Caedit, and Lavoyard factions are all concerning, and whoever joins the Empire will also be concerned should that be a thing.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
View attachment 57955
*cackles madly*

Welcome, mesdames and messieurs!
(ladies and gents)
Allow moi to introduce to you the Great Game of imperial succession! We will, with this life-long ''tournament'' of sorts, determine the strongest, most-witted and most well-skilled ruler to ultimately succeed (but not for long... ;) ) to the founding Imperator Arthorius I Lavoyard. Of course, this game, as you'd expect, is subject to change slightly or drastically following multiple events, possibilities and actions made by participants, bystanders and observers. This is all in the hope of creating a /very/ dynamic system, where everyone has fun being ruthless nobles! Of course, there is an alternative available, which I will discuss shortly, don't panic! The Great Game is a means, both OOC and RP wise, to channel people's curiosity and interest into playing this (some could say.. wicked) ''match'' of proportions of life or death!
I KNEW IT

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Not restricted to Lavoyard, Patrick, that's a good point you raise. It's Imperial wide, concerning all of Turia.
Which means Marr, Senatoor, Caedit, and Lavoyard factions are all concerning, and whoever joins the Empire will also be concerned should that be a thing.
Okay, i'm kinda thick skulled and slow, but this means all of the mentioned families can compete to become emperor of lavoyard. Or (a extremely unlikely meaning) that all of the families mentioned would/could have a similar "game" to elect leaders of their lands?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Its like the United States of Murica'
Crown of Marr is the Governor of Florida
Crown of Haven is the Governor of Luissiana
etc.

The Emperor is the President of The nation.

Except in Turia States dont make a nation.
Nations united makes an Empire

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Does this mean that unless blablabla happens the current emperor will have finished his only term and step down at the end of the month?
the current as in Arthorius? because here;

''Since Arthorius is the founder of the official realm, and the first Imperator, It will go as to say the rule of the game I am about to discuss will not apply to him. Whenever Arthorius meets his end (by whatever reason encountered then), the game will truly begin, for Arthorius has still many goals to accomplish before he can take his last breath.''

Its written o-o