Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Great Game

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Its like the United States of Murica'
Crown of Marr is the Governor of Florida
Crown of Haven is the Governor of Luissiana
etc.

The Emperor is the President of The nation.

Except in Turia States dont make a nation.
Nations united makes an Empire
not really like the US, no, in fact not by a long shot..... ._.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Val dude this is brilliant, this is the kind of system we should have have in the Game of Crowns.
What Altera has been missing is the political activity, I think this will certainly bring it back again.
I'm tempted to get Marcus involved since he the daddy of mr Emperor :D

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Val dude this is brilliant, this is the kind of system we should have have in the Game of Crowns.
What Altera has been missing is the political activity, I think this will certainly bring it back again.
I'm tempted to get Marcus involved since he the daddy of mr Emperor :D
Marcus would be placed somewhere between 5th and 15th! ;)
But are you sure it's good for his health and age, however, to partake in this little game? xD

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
4.Following the current leader's progeniture (children) comes the other family members of the ruling family. here are placed cousins, nephews, uncles and brothers/sisters of the ruler. It is important to notice that this class of standings are determined by age, now. As so, logic would be that an uncle of the Ruler would be better placed in the standings then a niece or a nephew.
Again, with all rules, boys of the same branch/family/position come before girls, ensuring they are legitimate
;)

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
politics ow my brain can't even

This sounds amazing but I have no idea what's going on and politics make my brain sad from overuse.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
HAHAHAHA
Look at the second post!

Let the games begin! The succession list has been set up for the first time! Amuse me now, mongrels!

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Loup is supposed to be one of the two legitimate heirs to Caedit, and last blood line of the legitimate Caedit family. I suppose he doesn't have a chance at being on this list until i'm unbanned yea?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Loup is supposed to be one of the two legitimate heirs to Caedit, and last blood line of the legitimate Caedit family. I suppose he doesn't have a chance at being on this list until i'm unbanned yea?
I believed he was disowned at some point? Could be wrong