Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Great Game

Sophe

Lord of Altera
Good
Pronouns
She/Her
...Hmn. @Valonyx Must correct you on something-... It's just... Really bothering me.
It's Lizzy not Lissy :p
And this will get very interesting xD

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Yea you were disowned . . .
You're not Loup's parents, I don't think you can make that decision for them... Correct me if I am wrong but you hold the seat of power for golden bay and hold a position in Caedit, including acting in place of it's leader but you're not related by blood to the Caedit hierarchy, Loup is. Not to mention Morna, who was disowned, and serri who has had the same things happen to Loup by you are still on the list.

and Serri wasn't

also look at Morna Rhett
This.

Edit: I am not claiming I am currently the leader of the Caedit house, I am merely explaining the relation between Loup and the Role-Play house Caedit, apologizes if that wasn't clear.

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Aye, and we forgot her daughter, child of Robert Senatoor , Azrai
Danni
And Morna Rhett's child, Melosa .... The moor elf
oh lord if Azrai gets a spot on this line its gonna be as ridiculous as a moor elf getting a spot on the line xD

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
You're not Loup's parents, I don't think you can make that decision for them... Correct me if I am wrong but you hold the seat of power for golden bay and hold a position in Caedit, including acting in place of it's leader but you're not related by blood to the Caedit hierarchy, Loup is. Not to mention Morna, who was disowned, and serri who has had the same things happen to Loup by you are still on the list.
Uhh . . . I'm pretty sure his parents are dead, and I am the current monarch of House Caedit and the Duc of Golden Bay . . . Sooo . . . Who does get to make the choice if he's disowned from the house.

And also this.

Azoth Caedit (Replacement Monarch/Heir) Current head of states. If the Monarch dies before her children are of age he will assume the role of Monarch, if he is fit to do so. If all legitimate heirs die and there's no one left to replace the monarch he will take the place as permanent Monarch.

All monarchs and eligible heirs must follow Sallana’s Doctrine. If a monarch or heir does not they become no longer eligible to keep/claim the throne and lose all claims to royalty and nobility within the house.

Soo . . . Unless you still follow Sallana . . . I don't think you classify

and Serri wasn't
Yea she wasn't. 100% fine with that as long as she follow's Sallana still . . . But your profile said that you follow the pantheon, and Sallana's doctrine is to only follow her . . . Sooo.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Uhh . . . I'm pretty sure his parents are dead, and I am the current monarch of House Caedit and the Duc of Golden Bay . . . Sooo . . . Who does get to make the choice if he's disowned from the house.

And also this.

Azoth Caedit (Replacement Monarch/Heir) Current head of states. If the Monarch dies before her children are of age he will assume the role of Monarch, if he is fit to do so. If all legitimate heirs die and there's no one left to replace the monarch he will take the place as permanent Monarch.

All monarchs and eligible heirs must follow Sallana’s Doctrine. If a monarch or heir does not they become no longer eligible to keep/claim the throne and lose all claims to royalty and nobility within the house.

Soo . . . Unless you still follow Sallana . . . I don't think you classify

Yea she wasn't. 100% fine with that as long as she follow's Sallana still . . . But your profile said that you follow the pantheon, and Sallana's doctrine is to only follow her . . . Sooo.
Whoever is the current permanent monarch of the Caedit family, so until Serella or Loup take the throne, nobody. Well of course if both Serri and Loup die than Azoth gets permanent monarch and can do what he wants at that point, but that hasn't happened yet.

What would suggest that Loup does not follow Sallana, despite his several years in golden bay, as he attended worship events of Sallana... Even trying to attend events he was told he did not have to go to, that were about worshiping Sallana? Because Loup follows the same faith as his relative Serella, he thus remains just as eligible as her to claim the throne and be a member of Caedit's nobility, as you've just stated. I'm glad we got a simple solution for this small problem, thanks Tomato.

Of course, i'm really going offtopic with this to the point the original inquiry has been lost, and I severely apologize for the derailing of the thread. I was only curious if because of Loup's position in Caedit, would Valonyx add him to the possible list within this game after I am unbanned? Thanks in advance, and again, I absolutely love this event and would happily take part if I was allowed, even if Caedit and Loup ended up only being as a passive witness to other families taking the throne.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Means you take on the wife's last name, so if Tybalt had the big M word marriage, he wouldn't be a Rhett
Screw dat'
need I mention the housekeeper of Vermella and former Blood Serpent, who is apparently 23rd in line for the throne?
Yes....we laughed at that....alot :3 but, through bloodlines it would be a legitimate claim. yet, its highly improbable

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I'm just still finding it funny how I need to kill both my daughter and wife to get to the top. Oh well, leadin' was never easy.

*Adorns sunglasses and claymore.*