Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The King is Merciful [IC Letter and Public Notice]

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
A reminder to anyone who wants to make peace to show up tomorrow or inform me if you cannot show up tomorrow, because you're on the bad kids list if you don't.
Three o'clock in the afternoon EST is what I'm shooting for.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
If you're on the list and died already, either post here to be taken off or PM one of us.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
UPDATE - It is now public knowledge that the King has given the Coalition an ultimatum. Surrender within three OOC days (you've got until the morning of Wednesday) or make no peace. This is your last chance to avoid conflict. Be aware that it is ruled by staff that being a member of the attacking coalition is consent to death and region attacks.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Wait, was the Blacksmithing Guild on this letter disregarded or not?

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Alright, then I have no chars with land involved in this war
Sweet beans

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Ultimatum extended to this weekend, forgot to say that. But guess who didn't make peace?

Lord Laerornor of the Grey Isle
Lord Daeron Eldrin
Admiral Alexander Wise, of Seven Warships
Commodore Kharn ‘Stormbringer’ Sicarus
Commander Rex Lonmar
Commander Vaeril Semori
Commander Dayter Arretez of the Rangers
Jaden Seeker, of the Rangers
Scribe-Sentinel Kethron Dramaign, of the Hospitallers
Eltsir Alcantra, of the Mortal Accord
Nikolche of Tambry
Procurator Omriel Usuyl, of the Hospitallers
Lord Illthilior Athrendu
Lord James McGuffin of the Merchants’ Guild of Altera
Doctor Ater Impes of Nirawyr
Lady Ashna of the Grey Isle

Welcome to consent, boys. You are now wanted criminals by Anhald.​

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I'm not part of this but saw this while I was at my college (only place I can see the website from anymore) last I checked this is kind of an exams heavy week, people may or may not be able to make it for RL reasons, I can count myself lucky due to having my Psych final online, my mythology final was in the form of a semester long paper, and same thing for my English class. But other people might not be so lucky, or might have more classes than I do. Not saying nobody's gonna show up, just that you should take this into mind.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I'm not part of this but saw this while I was at my college (only place I can see the website from anymore) last I checked this is kind of an exams heavy week, people may or may not be able to make it for RL reasons, I can count myself lucky due to having my Psych final online, my mythology final was in the form of a semester long paper, and same thing for my English class. But other people might not be so lucky, or might have more classes than I do. Not saying nobody's gonna show up, just that you should take this into mind.
i originally gave folks a day

they complained and got three days

they complained again and got a week

i'm done with extending it. if they needed more time they should have arranged an RP

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Cap
Borgan's on the list but wasn't the Blacksmithing guild removed from said list?

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to consent? No, that's not how consent works. Glados made a threatening letter with names of characters who didn't even participate in the war. You can't make them consent. Consent needs to be given, you can't assume or demand it.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Agreeing with Padragin
Yes, Glados gave a couple of names that were not even involved with the Coalition
I don't believe that's auto-consenting from the ones that gave no permission to be used in the list

Bakaling

Lord of Altera
To note Borgan has never been spoken to in regards to the war and was only dragged in by an OOC mistake through the smiting guild. I (being me ooc) was not informed and nor was Borgan ICLY.

Considering the rest of the smiting guild was removed because of this, why was Borgan not?