Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

+The United Alteran Offensive+

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
*-snorts-*
Not sure if you're complaining or what, because you asked for specifcally a position 'commandingg' things, or else you'd abandon the uao and make your own team? :p

Aeyeras (sleepy probs spelt it wrong)
Also yeah what about us?
I havent spoken with anyone from Aeyeras, so as such you wouldn't have any listing.

You should make that Brogan or someone in command of Marrs Navy. Or Aeryus (pro ally misspelled that)
Admiral Darko is 2000rs of naval strategy, he's definitely staying in charge.

Boats and butts.
no u

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
OOCly speaking; I think we'd need a slightly better structure, perhaps each House/faction having considerable control over their own forces and the listed ranks are more of a guideline than anything? I say that because, from an RP perspective, I highly doubt any of proud military leaders of House Marr would be happy about a Pirate controlling their navy.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
*begins sharpening knives for when the pirate gives him a command*

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
OOCly speaking; I think we'd need a slightly better structure, perhaps each House/faction having considerable control over their own forces and the listed ranks are more of a guideline than anything? I say that because, from an RP perspective, I highly doubt any of proud military leaders of House Marr would be happy about a Pirate controlling their navy.
Me and Brogan agree

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Not sure if you're complaining or what, because you asked for specifcally a position 'commandingg' things, or else you'd abandon the uao and make your own team? :p

I havent spoken with anyone from Aeyeras, so as such you wouldn't have any listing.

Admiral Darko is 2000rs of naval strategy, he's definitely staying in charge.

no u
Killing corrupted people only makes them stronger. What I'm saying is that if someone attacks one if those two WITHOUT BEING PROVOKED Rybalt WILL stop it.

Ask Darko what he would do if you hurt Luna ...

ACU20

Legend of Altera
._. I seriously think this whole alliance thing is structured unfairly and only reverts back to fronte having all the power over everyone ._.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I just found out i am wanted by the offensive, hm wonder if it's personal or an actual reason :I

Oh my oh my :I

Last edited:

ACU20

Legend of Altera
If you see the above people, please contact a member of the UAO immediately or organize a group to place the felons under arrest. The arrest should be non lethal and the prisoners should be transported immediately to the New Stonefolk prison complex.

"Where they will be brutally dismembered and tortured until they can no longer stand nor will they ever be capable of escape, we will also break their will to live and likely cause them to comitt suicide in later life"