Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

+The United Alteran Offensive+

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I've tried telling him. One case he arrested one of Marrs citizens... I asked that she not be held in Stonefolk but somewhere unders Marr command and he tried arresting my character for insubordination. I wound up moving her anyway dispute Frontes wishes. An organisation shouldn't be one houses personal military
.... So you openly moved a prisoner of war, a corrupted spy, and risked her escape, all because you didn't want Archaeus to have her in his personal prison on a different continent than the Corruption was? And here I was thinking she actually escaped.

... this sort of thing is why Tybalt doesn't have a position in command.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
.... So you openly moved a prisoner of war, a corrupted spy, and risked her escape, all because you didn't want Archaeus to have her in his personal prison on a different continent than the Corruption was? And here I was thinking she actually escaped.

... this sort of thing is why Tybalt doesn't have a position in command.
I'm, one of your own men broke her out... I Tybalt didn't, nor did he tell Robert to.

Tybalt captured her again and put him in a diffrent prison.

See, that is not a bad thing on Tybalts part. Fronte needs to learn that a nation has jurisdiction over its own people.

And also, leaving her in stonefolk accomplished nothing. Bringing her to the undisclosed location, Tybalt managed to bring her back to our side

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'm, one of your own men broke her out... I Tybalt didn't, nor did he tell Robert to.

Tybalt captured her again and put him in a diffrent prison.

See, that is not a bad thing on Tybalts part. Fronte needs to learn that a nation has jurisdiction over its own people.

And also, leaving her in stonefolk accomplished nothing. Bringing her to the undisclosed location, Tybalt managed to bring her back to our side
Bringing her back to our side was never my intention though, yo. And you made it sound like you took her out, sorry.

... I wasn't holding her as a prisoner for a crime, though, I was holding her as a hostage and prisoner of war. Doesn't have to be a citizen of Fronte for me to do that.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
*mostly so that I am following this thread again*

I wasn't holding her as a prisoner for a crime, though, I was holding her as a hostage and prisoner of war. Doesn't have to be a citizen of Fronte for me to do that.
@Tybalt that is the way of war, mate. She was a corrupted, the enemy, so there was no real need for her to be charged with anything.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
The issue isn't that people don't want to "save the world". It's moreso that because you are treating this as a personal army, people are less willing to join. Kingdoms like Hierax probably feel discouraged because you're basically asking them to vassalize under you for the war.
Partly this and other RP reasons. - TBH it would be RP easier for us if Valo was still there and in charge of this, since he was Emperor, so it would have been temporarily acceptable.
The other thing is that what happened here with the prisoners, and some other things I read in here, confirmed several of my suspicions in regard as of how it would work out if we joined.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*mostly so that I am following this thread again*

@Tybalt that is the way of war, mate. She was a corrupted, the enemy, so there was no real need for her to be charged with anything.
Altho, if both our house and their house Are working together and we capture someone who is our citizen. We should be the ones detaining them (especially since our houses have bad history's with each other)

I doubt Fronte woulda let us hold Ezerol If we caught her when she was corrupted.

Also, I am doing my own business on private affairs, not acting under the UAO, and Fronte would take over what I may be doing. Totally disregarding what My character is doing and his reason for doing so.

It REALLY feels like its Fronte's way or no noway :l

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Altho, if both our house and their house Are working together and we capture someone who is our citizen. We should be the ones detaining them (especially since our houses have bad history's with each other)

I doubt Fronte woulda let us hold Ezerol If we caught her when she was corrupted.

Also, I am doing my own business on private affairs, not acting under the UAO, and Fronte would take over what I may be doing. Totally disregarding what My character is doing and his reason for doing so.

It REALLY feels like its Fronte's way or no noway :l
To be fair you still acted against the goal of this entire thing by risking that the prisoner might escape.
Regardless - if she wasn't caught in Stonefolk she should have been delivered to Marr territory if she is a Marr Citizen.

Though it sounds like this wasn't the case and a universality principle was applied here - which is only there for comparatively few things in the real world.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
To be fair you still acted against the goal of this entire thing by risking that the prisoner might escape.
Regardless - if she wasn't caught in Stonefolk she should have been delivered to Marr territory if she is a Marr Citizen.

Though it sounds like this wasn't the case and a universality principle was applied here - which is only there for comparatively few things in the real world.
The captured person was captured in port silver... Tybalt a representative of Marr who was the one to actually bind her after they knocked her out and carried her to stonefolk Cus he was threatened of insubordination. Which judging Darko and Frontes past experiences with him the punishment probs be death. ( probably not the case with Fronte but let him think that :) )

And they ignored his wishes for her to be token to Marr territory

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
The captured person was captured in port silver... Tybalt a representative of Marr who was the one to actually bind her after they knocked her out and carried her to stonefolk Cus he was threatened of insubordination. Which judging Darko and Frontes past experiences with him the punishment probs be death. ( probably not the case with Fronte but let him think that :) )

And they ignored his wishes for her to be token to Marr territory
Yeah I got to be fair there too though: They don't have to follow his wishes in the first place - I wished to lie down instead of getting 'service in closed rooms' when i had a cold too, while I was in the army - guess what I got in the end.

Last edited: