Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

+The United Alteran Offensive+

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

Lord Archaeus Fronte, of House Fronte, of New Stonefolk, has begun setting up the foundations for a united force which will spearhead the war on corruption. He is currently seeking out all faction leaders and noble Lords of cities and Houses, in order to bring them in to the union.

"I ask you not as Lord Fronte, not as one-eye, not as the Queen's fabled wench; I ask you as a man who wishes to save this world. Would you stand with the United Alteran Offensive?"

I decline OOC for Hierax in Advance - A kingdom doesn't set itself under other's military command :p - Especially if they themselves are not even a Kingdom ;)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I decline OOC for Hierax in Advance - A kingdom doesn't set itself under other's military command :p - Especially if they themselves are not even a Kingdom ;)
That being said, regardless sof Frontes wishes, Marr will do what the see is right.
Hypothetically speaking I could just visit Axex and have a conversation with him, Arch doesn't know you don't wish to help Altera.

...and tybalt, again, Fronte's "wishes" are to save the world

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Must I remind you

"Tybalt! Rise my son as a heir of house Fronte! And we shall conquer and rule the Northwest together!"-Fronte

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Hypothetically speaking I could just visit Axex and have a conversation with him, Arch doesn't know you don't wish to help Altera.

...and tybalt, again, Fronte's "wishes" are to save the world

Pretty funny of you claiming we don't wish to help Altera when we actually wanted to help Port Silver with a Warship lol.
@Axex is aware of the burdens of a Kingdom and the need of its sovereignty btw and the issue would fall back to the Church either way cause gods and corruption stuff ;).

That and we are already in a superfaction
;)

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Moving this to a more appropriate subforum. Seriously, Events?

ACU20

Legend of Altera
The issue isn't that people don't want to "save the world". It's moreso that because you are treating this as a personal army, people are less willing to join. Kingdoms like Hierax probably feel discouraged because you're basically asking them to vassalize under you for the war.
^

What i have been saying the entire time summarized.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
The issue isn't that people don't want to "save the world". It's moreso that because you are treating this as a personal army, people are less willing to join. Kingdoms like Hierax probably feel discouraged because you're basically asking them to vassalize under you for the war.
^

What i have been saying the entire time summarized.
If either of you focused on the actual details, you would understand that it is a combination of leaders from the houses which are in command. Not just Archie. Darko is not a Fronte, and he's an admiral. Marr doesnt have a leadership position because they have not yet sent who they want to be one ahead in RP.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I've tried telling him. One case he arrested one of Marrs citizens... I asked that she not be held in Stonefolk but somewhere unders Marr command and he tried arresting my character for insubordination. I wound up moving her anyway dispute Frontes wishes. An organisation shouldn't be one houses personal military