Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Why did I receive such a hating vibe about Lori? She was okay.
You kidding right? Within a few months of Rick going into a coma, she sleeps with his bestfriend. She strings Shane along treating him like crap. By the end Lori basically tells Rick to kill him, by giving him the knife.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Everyone makes mistakes, and in this case I'll admit Lori made a fairly bad one. But Shane was a bad egg, and something had to be done about it. Plus, she gave her life for her baby. That was pretty brave.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Everyone makes mistakes, and in this case I'll admit Lori made a fairly bad one. But Shane was a bad egg, and something had to be done about it. Plus, she gave her life for her baby. That was pretty brave.
Lori made Shane the bad egg.

Spark

Broken
The Governor storyline this season has been a bit quick :/ he turns from a loner to a psycho dictator again in 2 episodes and what a surprise, hes going to attack the prison, I wasn't expecting that! Oh wait.... I was.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I think everyone you like, I hate. Rick should have killed her.
Really? I think it was evident that her actions were committed only for the protection of the group, and not because she hated Karen and David. I also would have thought that, being as Rick also has the group's best interests at mind, and knows she's a fairly weak woman, he would have let her stay in the group. But because he didn't want to deal with Tyreese, he let her go.

Spark

Broken
Really? I think it was evident that her actions were committed only for the protection of the group, and not because she hated Karen and David. I also would have thought that, being as Rick also has the group's best interests at mind, and knows she's a fairly weak woman, he would have let her stay in the group. But because he didn't want to deal with Tyreese, he let her go.
She also got 1 potentially 2 innocent people killed (the boy and girl from the town they went to) because she overrided Ricks decision. She assumes that she knows what is best for the group and makes rash decisions rather than consulting the rest of the group. Not to mention giving a young mentally unstable girl a knife... She's a liability.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
She also got 1 potentially 2 innocent people killed (the boy and girl from the town they went to) because she overrided Ricks decision. She assumes that she knows what is best for the group and makes rash decisions rather than consulting the rest of the group. Not to mention giving a young mentally unstable girl a knife... She's a liability.
Agreeable point of view. :)

Scardrac

Felsummer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I AM CRYING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
GOD DAMNIT
WHEN DID GEORGE RR MARTIN START RIGHTING THIS SHOW?!?
CUZ THEY KEEP KILLING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED, THEY KILLED SANTA CLAUSE WITH A KATANA