Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alaila who? Nible, my lord, Alailanible

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Searching for a place to stay

Everyone seems so nice around here. Maybe I should stop running around in circles searching for that sneaky mountain and explore the are for a while, get to know the people from this place.

*Alaila looks around wondering where she should start. She remembers that she has a book that might help her. Looking back she was glad she decided to buy the Tome of Citizenship from that gentleman down the road instead of of that extra slice of melon.
She knew she would not last long out in the wilderness by herself without food or shelter and the first thing the book told her to do was visit the towns around Port Silver, getting to know the mayors and maybe find a place to live for a while.
Bewpy, the mermaid she met, told her she lived in Darkwood and that was a good and safe place to be, so she decided she would start there.
She looked at the clouds, looked at the sun and double checked the town location. Surely it was not more than a day ahead.
She didn't walk far before running out of land. It made sense in her head... Bewpy was a mermaid so perhaps she lives in an island.
One foot in the water made her think twice. It was cold and she just knew that without flint and steel she would take forever to get dry and warm again. And this time she didn't have a sheep to cuddle up to like that time that... hum.. nevermind.
One deep breath for courage and one last look to make sure her leather bag was tightly shut and she dived in. Well, she splash in is a more accurate description. And she swam. And she swam some more. And then some more.
The night came and went and still there was no land on the horizon.
But... but.. but.... she had kept the rising moon on her right... and the rising sun... and the clouds were moving in the right direction, weren't they?
She looked at the sky, squinting her eyes. Was she supposed to be following the clouds or going against their movement? Did she turn around when that squid touched her foot before?
By the raining pine cones, she was lost again.
Grumbling muted curses she started swimming back again. *

Alailanible

I'll read them both! I'll read them both!
Wait... I already read Itzzaboy's story... Mrbubbles1951, I'll be invading your privacy next!

matyio

The original mute
wellll, i guess you'll navigational help, (aka me) I know how to navigate to anywhere (given that i have the coordinates) heheheh.

Alailanible

Sir Matyio, don't underestimate my ability to get lost even when I'm following a wise man. But thank you for offering your help.
I'd offer you a melon as a thank you gift but I have no idea where to find you. Figures!

matyio

The original mute
meh, i mean i can help navigate you to somewhere as long as you always make sure I'm there. if not then I'm sure i could find you again.

Alpha

The Watcher
also I'm not a sir, so don't call me as such, people might take a fence :D
*steals a fence*

damn right, Oh and mat she is right you know, in proper english terms all men are Sir's and all woman are Ma'am or Madamé, unless through knight hood it becomes part of thier name like

"Sir William Godfrey"

Alailanible

Sir Alpha, if you like fences that much I'd be happy to give you a stack with a pretty ribbon if you ever pass through Heaven's Reach and take time out of your busy schedule to pay me a visit.

Matyio, you offer your help.. to me that is more than enough to know you are indeed worthy of being called sir.

Alailanible

First Steps

After traveling for two days searching for Darkwood I stumbled upon a pleasant town.
No... it was not the town Bewpy had told me about of of course. It seems i traveled to much to East on one day and too much to the south to get to my intended destination.
I asked around and found out that I was on Heaven's Reach.
The people seemed nice and helpful so I thought I might as well look around and see if it was the right place for me.
The town is beautiful, cozy and it has a home-sweet-home feel to it.
As soon as I decides that I'd be staying I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I rushed to the busy lookng man and asked him if he had any idea where I could find the Mayor.
Oh, I'm a lucky one, I tell you... "you are speaking to him" was the answer and I took that as a sign and asked him if I could join his village. He was most kind and agreed.
And the stars kept on smiling down on me because after a quick look around I bumped into the person responsible for letting us villagers know where we can build.
Now... our first encounter was peculiar because I had the idea this person I was looking for was a lady... and I kept addressing sir Verpa217 as "my lady" untill he asked me if he needed to act more manly.
OH.. I could have dig a hole and jump in at that moment. It was the armor! Covered from head to toe is quite difficult to tell who exactly you are talking to!
Fortunately sir Verpa217 did not take offense and was most helpful.
Finally I had a plot of land to build my home. By the might Oak, I was tired of sleeping in dirty caves and waking up with rain soaking me.
First thing I needed to do was cut some trees in the wilderness... and that made me feel a bit home-sick. You see... every single time my mother would yell at my brothers " GO GET SOME WOOD" they laughed until she was red in the face and threaten them all with an empty plate for dinner.
My father would then make a comment about having some if she ever needed it and my older sister would roll her eyes and say " don't you think after 12 children you should stick to cobblestone?".
I spent my first days at Heaven's reach building my house and I'm quite proud of how it turned out.

2011-11-27_19.41.56.png

2011-11-27_19.43.13.png

Now that I have a roof over my head to keep me warm during a good night's sleep I'm off to explore the SorrowLands and find what are these quests I have been hearing about.