Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alaila who? Nible, my lord, Alailanible

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Let me rephrase my last outburst: let us meet and go on wonderful adventures together. In a non-bumpy-way!

matyio

The original mute
now your just being silly. I mean come on have you seen the size of the potholes to get to portsilver from heavens reach. Darn creepers

Alailanible

The dark wizard, the white knight and the journey to a secret amazing place that I was not supposed to see but I did and it was breathtaking and I really, really should not be talking about it.

Part 1

So, note to self, learn to choose smaller tittles.
After my trip to the Sorrowlands with Itzzaboy I was feeling a bit more confident and decided to venture on my own.
I had a plan: i was going to get in, get the cobble and get out. That plan lasted about 5 minutes.
When I got there I decided to talk to Jack instead of Bob. I haven't been feeling that comfortable around Bob since I saw his... glamorous undergarments.
Jack was just finishing telling me that if I gave Bill wood he would give me a kiss and a giggle and as I was opening my mouth to say that I'd rather have the 500 radiants, thank you very much when a deep voice told me "you are not from here".
No... I was not but the truth of that statement got lost in the feeling of doom that filled the air.
Maybe not a feeling of doom... but something about the tone of the question definitely made me unease.
I had good reasons to feel that way! It turns out the owner of the deep voice was DarthCorey who then proceed to inform me that he was a Dark Wizard, master of black magic and commander of the undead.
That's a catchy profession... what do you do? Oh, you know... I raise the dead. I bet it's a wonderful conversation starter at the harvest fair.
There I was, screaming in my head "run, Alaila, run" but with my feet glued to the ground, making polite conversation with a lord of darkness.
Where was my plan? I should have just gotten the damn cobble!
He informed me that he was thinking of killing me but he changed his mind after our conversation. Oh I thank my grandma who taught me how to be a polite young woman... and offer food to people at all times.
He tossed some sort of crystal ball saying that I should keep it safe and disappeared.
I was dumbfounded. I stayed there for almost an hour, looking at the ball. I could almost hear it whisper something.
I was afraid if I just tossed it into the river it would poison some town or kill a a bunch of baby kittens.
I put it in my bag and run home.
Ahhh... safe at least.
No.
No I wasn't.
Guess who was in my garden, "admiring" my wheat. Oh yeah... the dark wizard.
-Follow me- he said. And I did. Like a puppy! What is wrong with me?
He took me to his house and told me he was the responsible for the attack from a few days ago. The "man" in front of me was the one that called hundreds of monsters upon Heaven's Reach. Yet he was telling me this and explaining that he had a bigger attack planned and that he would take revenge on us all while giving me stuff.
There he was, the evil master, giving me diamonds so I could make a better sword and be safer... and an enchantment table because he knew how hard it was to be new and wanted to help me get on my feet.
Something did not add up... he talked of bringing great pain to the world and yet his actions were the actions of a kind heart.
I tried to refuse the gifts, told him that my mother had taught me that when a man offers diamonds to a girl he usually expects another form of payment and that I was not that kind of woman but he looked almost offended. I half expected him to say something along the lines of " what kind of Dark wizard do you think I am... I destroy cities, but I would never blemish the honor of a lady". And then a "humpft" for re-enforcement.
In the end he gave me a golden clock and the last thing he said before disappearing again was " Give this to Bellon... tell him that Darth keept it all this time".
And puff!
I was left looking blankly at a wall.
Who the hell was Bellon and how would I ever find him when I can't even find my way home?

Alailanible

Part 2 - Getting rid of the damn clock

Tic tack Tic Tac Tic Tac
Louder and louder.
That damn clock was haunting me. I had to give it to his rightful owner but I had no idea where or how to find him.
By the raining pine cones, I was a mess. Even a chicken walking around would scare me.
I decided that I needed to keep myself busy soI went to the Sorrowlands to find a quest.
Oh.. what a surprise... sir Bob wanted stone bricks.
-Hello, fair lady - I heard. Sorry.... fair lady? Was he talking to me? He was.
Once again I found myself talking to a stranger and this one looked like the exact opposite of the dark wizard I've met before.
Sir Kail was his name and he was dressed all in white, as if the heavens above had sent me an angel to help me. Oh... I had no idea how close to the truth I was when I thought that.
I was about to burst.... when he told me that I looked tense and asked me if I was okay I just blurted out everything that had happened.
He nodded patiently while I told him in great detail everything about the dark wizard.
And there it was: salvation.
When I mentioned sir Bellon he just said "I know of him, I'll help you find him". I swear... If I didn't fear somehow the news got to my father's ears I would have jumped and kissed him right there.. that's how relieved I was!!!! It was like a giant block of bedrock had lifted from my back.
We traveled to Port Silver and from there we went to the magic city.
It was an odd journey. Poor sir Kail got a stiff neck from always have to look back to check if I was still following him. I was. Closely! I even bumped into him several times and managed to lan on his feet while climbind down a ladder.
I had the feeling the journey was too quiet. Like he was always searching the area for hidden dangers and avoiding them without me even noticing them.
We arrived at Uthrandir in a fraction of the time it would have taken me to get there by myself. What am I saying? I would never get there. I would end up going crazy and shouting the time at people in random intervals.

(I'll have to finish this later... I just looked at the clock and it's 8 am.)

Alailanible

Part 2 (continuation)

I was amazed at the city. I mean.... come on, they have bulbs of lava on top of towers. The whole place seems like a brave defiance of natural laws and everywhere you look there is beauty to be contemplated.
Sir Kail show no signs of being as dazzled as I was and I guess it was because it was not his first time in that place.
I don't know, no matter how many times I return to the magical city I don't think it will ever cease to amaze me.
People at Uthrandir are extremely helpful and polite and it didn't take long till sir Bellon himself was greeting us.
I must have made a fool out of myself... I was so nervous, my hands were shaking as I handed him the devilish clock that had claimed my mind the last days and my voice trembled as I told him why I was there.
He was most understanding, trying to calm me down while being honest about sir DarthCorey's ability to make good on his threats of revenge.
He invited Sir Kail and me to spend the night And took us to a room that was pretty much the most luxurious thing I ever saw in my life. The room had kitchen and, get this, a hot bath. It was pure genius! There was lava keeping the water at a heavenly temperature and the tub was not a tub but more of a pool.
As sir Kail had gone out of his way to help me I insisted he used the bath first while I explored the many books around the room.
Note to the world, sir Kail does not sing taking a washing. Well at least not loud enough to be heard from another room.
Then it was my turn. Oh sweet warmth. I could almost say that all that happened before was worth it. I could have stayed there for hours, soaking, taking great delight in the tiny bubbles that clang to my skin and the goosebumps they gave me when they burst.
Yes, I'm taking a very long time to describe a bath because it was that good. If you had taken a bath like that you would talk about it as well!
Sir Kail offered to stay in the kitchen so I could have the room all to myself but I was not having any of that. First it was not fair that I would get the comfort all to myself and second I was a bit scared of being alone in a strange town.
Now stop right there. No. That does not mean that we shared a room. Sir Kail is a gentleman and I'm a well brought up lady. We shared a kitchen and a fireplace.
We sat and we talk about the plot that seemed to be unfolding before our eyes. Sir Kail agreed that there could indeed be good in Sir Darth's heart and that maybe sending the clock to his old master was some sort of warning so that he could stop him.
I don't know... politics and revenge are way out of my reach. I don't understand them. I don't understand how one can respond to the grief he felt by causing pain to others or what there is to gain in that game.
I know that it can be hard to forgive and forget. We never really let go of the things that scarred us... but to live one's life immerse in darkness because of it seems just like handing your future to what ever destroyed your past in a silver platter.
I tried to get sir Kail to tell me some of his own adventures, but he dodge my questions like they were arrows in the battlefield. I thought it was better not to push it... I'm patient and if he deemed me worthy of his friendship he would in time share with me what brought him to this place. That time came sooner then I expected but I get ahead of myself.
The morning came swiftly and with it a knock on the door.
I opened up to find a mage, dressed in the traditional robes and with a polite smile upon his face. His eyes shifted for a moment when he looked at me and his jaw tensed for a brief moment before returning to a polished serene look.
Oh my... have I mentioned how nice people in that town are?
He introduced himself as sir Kai and I had to giggle at the coincidence of being in a room with a sir Kai and a sir Kail. That would not make conversations tricky at all not would it?
We all chatted for a while, he wanted to know what brought us to Uthrandir and one thing led to another and he ended up traveling with us to Heaven's Reach.
Sir Kai is such an agreeable person that I took an immediate liking to him and sir Kail treated him like a long lost friend... like there was something that they had in common that bounded them is a way I could not understand.
The journey back was uneventful for not even I could get in trouble with a powerful wizard and a experienced warrior by my side.
In the end I made two great friends and got rid of the haunting clock. Not bad for a few day's work.

matyio

The original mute
Me like it, i feel i will never be able to write this well (i'm a possible sufferer of aspurges syndrome)

Linehart

I think I might like it here
I love how Kail appears polite yet quite standoffish. Goes well with how I want his personality to be when my story of his travels to Altera ends.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Why hello there, I'm Kelp. Now that you have taken my spot of fame as the RP profile person with the best story, Im afraid I will have to kill you. Fear ma flail, lassie!

Alailanible

You guys! You are... you are ...

*Alaila just runs around hugging everyone for being so damn nice and sweet... even the one that plans on killing her*

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
You guys! You are... you are ...

*Alaila just runs around hugging everyone for being so damn nice and sweet... even the one that plans on killing her*
I'm not sure you want to hug me.. If you even intended to hug me in the first place.. Though Ill keep some moss
next time with shaving, so that I will be a bit more .. Huggable :O

Alailanible

Don't you think that your stone-y-ness would stop me. Ah! As if.
I hug stones like a boss...ah.. I mean...

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
If you had one... and it was melting... would that make me a furnace?
Technicly, the very reason I am alive is because on my back there is a splinter of my mother.
But at least I'm open for experimentation.. Oh no, wait. I hate that. I've been the subject of experimention
for to long *looks at my personal story*.

Alailanible

The only experimentation I'll be doing with you is making you taste my cooking.
Have you heard? Uthrandir is going to have a new kitchen... And I'll be in it.

* Squeals in delight*

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
The only experimentation I'll be doing with you is making you taste my cooking.
Have you heard? Uthrandir is going to have a new kitchen... And I'll be in it.

* Squeals in delight*
What is your speciality? roasted cobblestone with snippets of
fresh cave moss? :D