Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alaila who? Nible, my lord, Alailanible

Linehart

I think I might like it here
no cause even a blob has a form, In my true form I am totally invisible being everyweher yet nowhere at the same time.
you are not a god

@the post starter

Ah fair lady a pleasure to meet someone as interesting as yourself. I too tend to get lost on occasion but that's part of the excitement and fun of the adventure. Allow me to introduce myself I am Kail a knight and wanderer from a distant land.

matyio

The original mute
you are not a god

@the post starter

Ah fair lady a pleasure to meet someone as interesting as yourself. I too tend to get lost on occasion but that's part of the excitement and fun of the adventure. Allow me to introduce myself I am Kail a knight and wanderer from a distant land.
note i said and nowhere at the same time, a god is just everywhere at the same time, also I am not omni scient or benevolent which means i can't be a god (have to be at least omni scient and potent in my books, pluss (to avoid going mad) my character has to have a shield in ths world full of ultra high energy.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Matyio, whatever entity you are I do not envy your fate. Being everywhere and nowhere at the same time sounds like a lot of work. And you probably never no what to wear because I imagine the dress code at everywhere and nowhere is difficult to combine.
So will you let us in your little secret and tell us what you are... and how would you like to be addressed since "sir" does not please you?

Linehart, the pleasure is mine. Let me just put down this 54 blocks of sand, this pickaxe, these 43 torches, these 3 melon slices, these 4 stone bricks and these eggs ( eggs? where did I get those?) and these 2 spider eyes ( eww... why are those here, they are disgusting) so I can properly take a bow like the proper young lady my mom taught me to be.

Alailanible

Ittzzaboy, thank you for your concern.
I will not leave sir Bob and his house out of my sight so I can always find my way back.
Speaking of sir Bob... quiet fellow, isn't he? Bit obsessed with stone bricks...

Alailanible

Hell within Heaven's reach

I ventured in the Sorrowlands today.
I must admit I was a bit nervous but I was lucky to find Itzzaboy in Port Silver and he was a true gentleman and tagged along.
He said he was in the mood to explore but I have a feeling he was really just making sure I would not get completely lost.
We started our journey by greeting Bob.
Oh Bob... what a strange fella. Every time I see him he is always busy with the plans for his castle and mumbling about stone bricks.
This time was different though.... sir Itzzaboy didn't saw anything out of the ordinary but I could not help but notice that sir Bob was somewhat "uncovered".
I might have grown up in a house full of brothers but I'm not used to see men in such sparse clothing and was relieved when we went on our way. I did not want to embarrass myself in front of my travel companion by blushing a deep shade of red.
2011-11-28_02.14.26.png

Sir Itzzaboy got to witness first hand how fine tuned my exploring skills are when he saw me fall into a deep hole on the ground. From his point of view I was walking, walking and then puff... I was gone.
I was looking at the pretty lava and then the ground decided that he had better things to do then be under my feet
and the next thing I knew I was waking up after the sisterhood fixed me.
Luckily Sir Itzzaboy helped me get my belongings back.
The exploring was cut short because my companion had other affairs to tend to and I heard rumors that Heaven's Reach was under attack.
I carefully made my way back to Bob ( who was still feeling like airing out his physique) and then to my town.
I was not prepared for what happened next.
When I got home there was a tension in the air. Everyone was urging the villagers to get to the guild's hall.
When they told us something along the lines of "the beacons are burning... hell as been unleashed upon our town. Protect your home, your crops, your children for they have come for us" ... I'm not going to lie: I was scared.
And then it got scarier.
Out of nowhere dozens of zombies appeared, growling.
I'm not much of a warrior... I rather flee than fight but this was my town and my neighbors.
We all took to kill those rotten corpses and when they were all gone I decided it was time to give in to my shaky legs... but as I was slidding down the wall I saw them.
Not dozens... hundreds of zombies, swarming in like a tidal wave of death.
Excuse me my dramatic description but it sounds way better than "there were a lot of them and all I was thinking was oh cr*p, ohhhh cr*p".
It's quite amazing what people can do when defending their home and their family.
There was no time for introductions but I saw true warriors slay five or 6 zombies with a swift movement of their blades.
I saw people charge into the mob armed with nothing more than a shovel. And when the skeletons came there were villagers fighting with arrows sticking out of their bodies and still kicking ass. Hum.. excuse me.. and still smiting the foul beasts.
The sun finally spread across the sky but the battle was far from over. There were still two more nights of hell in front of us.
New weapons were made, iron was crafted into armor and there was a great deal of melon-munching all around. We needed our strength!
On the second night I was feeling a bit less shaky. Looking back now I think it was just the panic overriding my senses.
"Fine then, bring them on!
Wait. Wait... what the hell is that?
Ghasts? That couldn't possible be a gha...." - those were my last thought before running for my life from a flaming bomb.
Seriously... what a rude monster that is! He spits at us! Flaming, deadly spit! He jsut opens his huge mouth and lets it fly. How unhygienic!
So we had zombies, we had skeletons and ghasts. I was swinging my sword, shooting my bow, running around and being bitten by a spider.
What??? Spiders too? You have got to be kidding me!
At the sisterhood they didn't had much time to fix me up, as soon as I opened my eyes I ran to get to Heaven's reach.
Side effect of not letting the sisters heal me up properly: intense stupidity.
Yes, I was one of those charging into a sea of zombies and spiders with no armor and no weapon, screaming my lungs out and slapping things as I run along.
Yes, slapping is one perfectly respectable way to deal with enemies on the battlefield.
The third night came too quickly and I had only enough iron to make a pair of boots and a sword. Oh how stylish I must have looked in my flowing purple dress that offered no protection and my big iron boots.
So... how much worse could it get after the mix from the second night? Blazing worse, that's how much.
I don't think I lasted more than 5 minutes in a fight with a blaze and I was right back at the sisterhood.
Once again I left in a hurry and once again I thought it was a good idea to fight monsters with my bare hands.
In my mind I had a plan: if I made them all chase me then the other villagers could strike then from behind.
Oh don't give me any sorrow about it. There is no honor when you are fighting monsters! I will proudly stab a skeleton in the back anyday. Never heard the saying " if it's worth fight for then it's worth fighting dirty for"?
Halfway thru I picked up some rotten flesh and started hitting them with that all the while lost in thought about the irony of slaying a zombie using a piece of his own flesh. Oh the places our mind takes us when it tries to run from reality.
I was tired, hungry, cold and scared so I didn' think it was strange that I started hallucinating. Surely that thing was something out of my crumbling imagination. Nop... there really was a giant ( g-i-a-n-t) zombie walking around.
A freaking giant zombie!
As the first light broke we got a new breath of hope and took to the enormous monster with anything we might still have.
There were people kicking his legs. There were people burning him with torches. The few that still had swords where swinging at him like madmen.
Me? I had a bone. And I poked him with it. That was my contribution for the slaying of the beast: poking it with a broken bone.
It was over.
I dragged myself home and steeped into a chest to feel safe. I closed the lid and then I cried for mommy like the big girl I am.
I felt pretty stupid about that decision when I woke up several hour later with a stiff neck and a very squared bottom.
Stupid yes, ashamed not really. We had just fend off hell. I was damn proud of our town and of myself, crying baby-moments included and everything!

matyio

The original mute
nice, also you can call me matyio or mat (xen for rp or character profile mentions) for short, i genuinly feel people have to earn a title, and i feel i have not earned mine.

Alailanible

Oh, I'm happy you are enjoying my journey through Altera. I will try not to get stuck in a lava pit so I can continue sharing it with you.