Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
So is this like farmville but instead of a farm in the american midwest, you manage a banana republic island somewhere in the caribbean?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
1807-8040-8907

No clue about the stuff I have yet. The switch is charging.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I don’t know what I’m doing half the time, but something’s paying off. Thanks!

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I couldnt actually travel yet. The little pelican dude said the place wasnt open yet. Rawkiller said it was because it was my first day though? I'll try again soon! :heart:
Oh the gates were open so people could sell turnips. But if you want to come visit later, I’ll open ‘em.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
I couldnt actually travel yet. The little pelican dude said the place wasnt open yet. Rawkiller said it was because it was my first day though? I'll try again soon! :heart:
gates are closed for first day yeah, whats your island fruit? i can bring you over 10 of each one you dont have once your gates are openable!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
gates are closed for first day yeah, whats your island fruit? i can bring you over 10 of each one you dont have once your gates are openable!
Between Arch and my friend Shan, I've got all the fruit already. LOL - Day 3: Waiting on Blathers to build his damned museum, my room is a museum to items to be donated, the shop is up, and I've got all 3 first homes item's made and prepared. XD HOWEVER!

Archbishop
Thank you for the outfit! :heart: I love it, and my British friend said I look precious now. LOL