Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I’d like to show off my progress and see other islands. Not finished yet, but it looks nice. I’m gonna open the gates up in an hour after some cleaning up if anyone wants to visit! I have a ‘my trash, your treasure’ area too

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
lemme know if one of you guys gets a nice turnip price during the week, would appreciate !

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
lemme know if one of you guys gets a nice turnip price during the week, would appreciate !
Nope. I have a fluctuating week. Highest possible was 210. Not likely to happen this week.

Would also be curious about ‘nip prices.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Mine say it may go up to 600, but I wouldn’t wait up for that chance if you find anything high. Highest I’ve seen is 150 in my shops

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
My internet isn't good enough to go to other people's islands where I live; I always get an error. :(

Last edited:

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
My internet isn't good enough to go to other people's islands where I live; I always get an error. :(
if it's 100% of the time, it might be because of ur nat type, some ISPs just block connections for security

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I live vicariously through y'all can I'm not allowed to buy a Switch. (Also I live vicariously through Pocket Camp but it's not the same)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
My bells are at 352- so it didn't spike to max. But it's reasonable. I'll send a dodo code if anyone needs it. Leif is here, too