Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Stormhold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Hmm, just like pvp, that's a tricky subject.

It really depends on the circumstances but its generally a disallowed thing.

Waterloo147

I think I might like it here
Guys im looking for a fella Stronghold member to help me do commertry for the Flood RP event that happend in our town, you will need team viewer and team speak, PM or talk to me on the server if intested

mmine1

Loyal Servant of Altera
oh i also forgot to add he kept trolling and talking in ooc on how he is going to leave. It persisted for a good hour.
No, not trolling actually, I kept doing "/ leave town" which only made me leave town chat, not leave the town (I;m still a towny noob) but I had no intention of trolling.

gundar

No, not trolling actually, I kept doing "/ leave town" which only made me leave town chat, not leave the town (I;m still a towny noob) but I had no intention of trolling.
you kept saying i think im gonna leave i think im gonna leave i think im going to leave.

mmine1

Loyal Servant of Altera
you kept saying i think im gonna leave i think im gonna leave i think im going to leave.
hey, it's a tough decision to make. I mostly wanted others' input on it and to see if I would be missed and because of the friends i've made here. i've made a LOT of friends

malldar

Hi I would like to join the town I am new to the server. I am cousin of Zotikos and willing to fill any role needed in town. If I'm online and anyone needs any help with anything let me know i'll be happy to help if I can. But also I am new and dont have much money need help learning how to make money. Thank you.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Hi I would like to join the town I am new to the server. I am cousin of Zotikos and willing to fill any role needed in town. If I'm online and anyone needs any help with anything let me know i'll be happy to help if I can. But also I am new and dont have much money need help learning how to make money. Thank you.
that would be great! we need a magician if you wish to be one?

malldar

Indeed I am willing to fill the roll. I would like to build a Magicians Tower if that be the case. Also I might need access to the nether not right away but sometime in the future. I can get most supplies in markets but might like to fetch my own on occasion. I will post a picture of my proposed tower after making a prototype in creative mode.

malldar

All of this assumes it is OK. If not please let me know. I dont want to overstep any.

Status
Not open for further replies.