Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Feudal Holdfast] Darkwood

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Small question here. Are Foresters allowed to collect seeds? or is this another vocations job?

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
You can collect seeds if you like, but to be perfectly honest we have an absolutely huge amount of seeds so it doesn't matter at all. Use common sense if you can with regards to those sort of things.

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
Ok! Message me in game when I'm on later and we'll see what role you want to be! I will be on later, perhaps about 7 or so.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
What is your IGN? I'll introduce you to the town and show you around until VanGarrett comes online.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Van can you come online quickly to accept Blood. Hes gathered some wood but wants to start mining.

BloodFriend

Villager
Hey guys! I've joined Heaven's Reach. I'm sorry If I let you guys down in anyway, but I was eager to start my adventures!
I shall not forget jakp25 hospitality in my time at Darkwood, and I will come back to visit you once I'm better equipped!

Cheers!

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Do all town members have to read this?
(sorry if this has already been answed)

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
Yes, all town members should read it, just so that everyone knows what everyone else, as well as themselves have to do, or what everyone is working towards.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
ah fine I'll rephrase what are the plans for the futurer of Darkwood in general, are we still gathering reasorses ect?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Yes we are. Just stick to your town institution and gather as much wood/crops/stone as you can. Also i reccomend using the Sorrowlands as a source of wood. You spawn in a dense darkwood forest and you dont even have to replant the trees! (or atleast i dont think you do)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
thanks, but currently I'm not a town resident, as in I can't open doors ect,

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
As most other towns Darkwood has lost members. So we are now recruiting for a lot of positions. If you will stick to Roleplay and be a good town member (follow the rules) then we will certainly accept you!

Just ask VanGarrett Jak or any other Seneschals to be added.