Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 9th] The Priest Gathering

Ali

Lord of Altera
Can't do anything since it's at the Grand Shrines anyways. Divine Protection means things would be A-Okay.
Pffthahahahaa, people branded and sewed the mouth of a child shut there, even though she DID NOT commit heresy they branded her and convicted her of heresy, tch, divine protection my butt

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Pffthahahahaa, people branded and sewed the mouth of a child shut there, even though she DID NOT commit heresy they branded her and convicted her of heresy, tch, divine protection my butt
Divine Protection is more par for the course of murdering on sacred ground, not all violence.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Divine Protection is more par for the course of murdering on sacred ground, not all violence.
And Divine Law is upheld in the Shrines, which includes the burning and the tongue thing technically.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
*plops up from the ground* "Somebody say "Korog"? No? Good. Then I hereby say "Korog""

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I have no idea what time it will be for me though, its 23:24 where I am right now

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Eudoxius is kind of the only genuine priest of Jax that is still around and actively devout and I can't make this because I'm working until 5 or so CST. I would like this to be pushed back about two hours if possible, or to the next day, because I would want to attend this; what with the whole Eudo-being-stated-as-Jax's-Exalt-OOC-before-everything-fell-apart thing.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
What Nhyllis committed was by definition very potent heresy. The gods didn't show up because there was no death and she was in the wrong in the eyes of the Pantheon and Divine Law.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Eudoxius is kind of the only genuine priest of Jax that is still around and actively devout and I can't make this because I'm working until 5 or so CST. I would like this to be pushed back about two hours if possible, or to the next day, because I would want to attend this; what with the whole Eudo-being-stated-as-Jax's-Exalt-OOC-before-everything-fell-apart thing.
Mmm, nothing was stated.