Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 9th] The Priest Gathering

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So I just lost electricity because of a storm. I do not know when it'll be back on. QQ

If it is not running by the time of the event, feel free to go ahead as I always intended for this to be player-run anyway.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*not so distant heathen noises*

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If you attend the event, this beautiful idea came to mind of using /ch speak (/ch s) because it has a 40 block radius and not a 50 block like /ch rp has. Every little bit helps, right?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
And thus it begins-

May the players decide where to go from here based on the poster that was placed.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
While I was there, which was for a good 45 mins, no one came for Silas and I had to go IRL. Apologies if people did show up after 5:45PM.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Largely concluded. As Niek, I apologize for the chaotic nature of it. But players seemed to organize themselves well in the face of an anonymous parchment.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Sadly I had to leave early but I have screenshots of the sermons Ignis, Theadro, and the first beginning of Jishrim. After that I had to go.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I hope something of this like could happen again soon. I very much like the concept and I would've loved the struggle to write a sermon to Korog...It would've most likely gone as follows:
My fellow brothers *Drinks from his jug of Ale* we are here to worship Korog. Father of the Dwa- *Takes another drink* -rves and lord over the smithy. We craft in his name and shall drink with no mercy. *Takes yet another drink* In Korog's name lads, I ask of you all to drink. *Takes a second ju of ale and pours it at the base of the Hammer in the Shrine.*

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I hope something of this like could happen again soon. I very much like the concept and I would've loved the struggle to write a sermon to Korog...It would've most likely gone as follows:
My fellow brothers *Drinks from his jug of Ale* we are here to worship Korog. Father of the Dwa- *Takes another drink* -rves and lord over the smithy. We craft in his name and shall drink with no mercy. *Takes yet another drink* In Korog's name lads, I ask of you all to drink. *Takes a second ju of ale and pours it at the base of the Hammer in the Shrine.*
Could always make an event just for drunken Korog sermons. ;)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
That I might...I just don't feel it right to call my character a priest though, as I am so new xD
However once my shrine is built I hope to do many a Korog related event...most will consist of dwarven rabble and drinking. :D