Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 9th] The Priest Gathering

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I'll see if I can rustle up a priest or two.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hmph, I may have to bring my Priest back from hiding for this (I had another)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
crap I have to work 4-10 on Friday so I actually won't be able to make this. If you reschedule let me know! I'd like to work it out around my schedule so Athryl could be there as he has thoughts on the whole topic!

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
We won't get our tongues cut out, right? My character (nominally worshiper of Shalherana, but he'd probably go in speaking for "all and none of the above") has some rather... unorthodox philosophy to spew.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
We won't get our tongues cut out, right? My character (nominally worshiper of Shalherana, but he'd probably go in speaking for "all and none of the above") has some rather... unorthodox philosophy to spew.
My character has no intentions of cutting tongues, no. Though it's also okay to attend just as a listener. It will likely be a free for all of several people preaching and praising, so you're also more than welcome to just listen. :)

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Roy might go to worship Korog by drink- I meeeeaannn uhhhh, "praying" in his honor....

He'll be praying "very" devoutly with copious amounts of alcohol

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
I'll have Illthilior represent Jax cause he lucky as hell, and Vermella cause you know whyyyyy

Will try to attend, looks interesting nonetheless!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Welp, I wanted to bring my new Priest to this, but I re-looked at the date and between heading home and my massive Marketing Paper.. I can't make this :c

However, watch out for Henri in the future *Evil chuckling.*

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Sermon Schedule (Reply to sign up for a slot!)
By the looks of the replies, there are a LOT of folks interested. To make things easier to coordinate, please read the following:

If your character considers themselves a priest and want to give a short sermon to one of the Divines, reply claiming a spot. Such as, "My character Bob claims The Grey Lady's first sermon spot!" I'll then edit it into the sheet. RP will likely have it's own flow, but this is at least some indication of who is having a sermon when.

The Grey Lady
1. ________
2. ________

Korog
1. ________
2. ________

Silas
1. ________
2. ________

Theodra
1. ________
2. ________

Ignis Synnove
1. ________
2. ________

Jishrim
1. ________
2. ________

Crusade
1. ________
2. ________

Jax
1. ________
2. ________

Shalherana
1. ________
2. ________

Visage
1. ________
2. ________

Sallana
1. ________
2. ________

Vermella
1. ________
2. ________

Skraag
1. ________
2. ________

Rahas
1. ________
2. ________

This event will have quite a few people crammed into the shrines. Likely multiple sermons going on at once. I'm asking now that OOC chatting be doing in local or in private channels. This is to make sure the chat doesn't get too cluttered. Feel free to move the sermons to the area outside of the shrine if you want to clear up some of the chat lag. This is event is entirely player run by priests who want to participate, so how it goes depends on you guys. :)
I've made some edits to the first post. A lot of people seem interested and a lot of folks say they're coming for [Divine]. I'm not sure if that means to give a small sermon, or to listen to one. If your character wants to participate in the gathering of priests and spread the word of their chosen Divine, just reply as the post states so that I can give everyone an indication of priests.

As also mentioned in the post, will be lots and lots of things going through the RP chat quickly. Overlapping sermons due to chat distances and just characters generally interacting. So do be aware. If this is something that carries on for a long time, that's cool. If folks want to take the initiative to set a specific time for their sermon like, "I'll be bringing my Theodra priestess and would like to do a sermon at 6:00pm EST," that'd be fine.

As the poster states, this is priests coming together to do religious talking and all that praisin' stuff. So this is pretty much going to be organized amongst yourselves, based on who even wants to participate.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Padragin is coming claiming Theodra's second sermon spot.
Well... If no one else volunteers, technicallly, you'll have the first spot. ;) Will put Padragin's name into the second spot in case someone else wants to go first.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Well... If no one else volunteers, technicallly, you'll have the first spot. ;) Will put Padragin's name into the second spot in case someone else wants to go first.
Som posted that she was coming before, so that'd be first spot yeah?

*Edit* Actually it occurs to me that if Padragin is attending IC, Som may not be the best to be put around her- Though that's up to @Somnastra to decide!