Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Oct 9th] The Priest Gathering

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Som posted that she was coming before, so that'd be first spot yeah?

*Edit* Actually it occurs to me that if Padragin is attending IC, Som may not be the best to be put around her- Though that's up to @Somnastra to decide!
Will let RP decide if they both show up. I'm just putting names on a forum posts. :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Antony Yence will be attending to give sermon on Ignis Synnove, and humbly honour any others, who do not have a representative, with the appropriate teachings in truth.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
"My character Bob claims The Grey Lady's first sermon spot!"

I mean. Selene claimin' second Ignis spot. Go go yenceboy

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Athryl would send a note stating that he wished he could have been there and that he blesses all who speaks good word of Silas.

@The Courier

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Som posted that she was coming before, so that'd be first spot yeah?

*Edit* Actually it occurs to me that if Padragin is attending IC, Som may not be the best to be put around her- Though that's up to @Somnastra to decide!
>.> I mean, I had intended for Som to go... Should be interesting.

@Niek Morenta if you'd like to put Som in the first spot, go ahead. She doesn't consider herself a priest, but it's really hard to differentiate priests of Theodra from... well... Rangers. See: Ced.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
>.> I mean, I had intended for Som to go... Should be interesting.

@Niek Morenta if you'd like to put Som in the first spot, go ahead. She doesn't consider herself a priest, but it's really hard to differentiate priests of Theodra from... well... Rangers. See: Ced.
Nylas has the grumps about this. If only @JasonK94 ever got online to actually RP with folks ever. ;-;

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*distant heathen noises*

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Oh- I'll probably be using Korog as an example for the stuff, but that'll be more of a minor-convenience-shorthand sort of deal.