Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request for Character Artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
You can request character artwork on this thread. :) Don't go crazy!
Things you need to include in the request:
Description
Character Profile
Skin
Any pictures you have for your character.
-------------
I like to request some sort of character artwork for my alternate Arianna. The red-eyed, black-haired, 5-year old petite high elf requests an adorable drawing. :)

I really don't care either a sketch on paper, or on the computer.

I just would like a cute, innocent looking drawing of Arianna. :D

I'll pay if that is necessary, but I currently don't have much Rads.

Thank you! ;)

Attachments

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Sally. I envy your... Words cannot describe...

Excellent, magnificent, beautiful, perfect, gorgeous, platypusious, wonderul.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Arianne.jpg
^^ (autograph) My autograph isn't on the scan. But I can assure you I have drawn this myself. The line on her cheek is on the other side of the paper, I turned a map upside down and drew it on the backside because of lack of big pieces of paper. I hope you like it though!

matyio

The original mute
Hey abbey, just wondering but can anyone use this thread to request character artwork?

matyio

The original mute
ok, since we're all allowed to use this thread, i'd like to request some artwork for xenai and lucina.
lucina (lucy) reed.pngxenai skin 4.png

matyio

The original mute
Oh yah, Xenai is a mute, musician, so you can draw him with any string instrument you like. Lucina is a 3year old human child, but she is being raised by Syrie, so it would be apropriate to have her in or near water. Other than that go wild.

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
ok, since we're all allowed to use this thread, i'd like to request some artwork for xenai and lucina.
@Matyio
I started on a drawing of Xenai. But before I can finish it, I'd like to know a bit more about his face (that's the hardest part) aka eyes, ears and his hair, and what kind of shoes he's wearing.
At this moment the sketch looks like this, I hope you like it. If not, tell me please.
DSCN0411.JPG
I hope you don't mind me being a bit creative with the decorations on his clothes. I will use the colors of your skin.
-Mara

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I may ask for one reasonably soon, I dunno. I kinda like the cat <-- as my profile picture.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
There may be a problem arising where there are too many requests and not enough artists, so if the need arises, I'll do what I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.