Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Art Thread

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Another Dwarf, because you CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH

Dwarven Battlepriest.png

Dwarven Battlepriest, who inspires the men in battle with scripture written on leather with pig blood. Though themselves rarely taking part in fighting on the front line, they are often seen calling out warcries and being the first point of treatment to the wounded. In most clans these men are battle-hardened veterans, sometimes even used as penal battalions, should any units decide to break formation or rout.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
One thing I love besides your art and art style is that with nearly every Post you put on- I get a mini-history lesson with it as well.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
You're doing this artist thing wrong
You haven't said "It's just a sketch!" yet

Other than that, great work!
As a Dwarf: Looks great!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Oh yeah, no, it's honestly my worst work. Only five minutes. A quick sketch you know. (Am I doing this right? :D)
Yes
Quickly rising the ladder!
And then you fell down the stairs a few paces away from the ladder

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Kharn's Sword.png

Kharn's sword built Vorar. He asked nicely. I should add I'm not a huge fan of the Type XIIIa blades like this one, with a very slow and gradual taper. I much prefer the Type XVa style of blade, common in the 15th century, due to its usability as a primary weapon against armour. But I didn't design the sword, so that's my opinion aside. Warwolf

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
View attachment 84935

Kharn's sword built Vorar. He asked nicely. I should add I'm not a huge fan of the Type XIIIa blades like this one, with a very slow and gradual taper. I much prefer the Type XVa style of blade, common in the 15th century, due to its usability as a primary weapon against armour. But I didn't design the sword, so that's my opinion aside. Warwolf
Pretty amazing texturing dude.