Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favourite Pokémon?

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I agree, Itzza; I'm a huge Lucario fan myself. I mean, Lucario is one of only two pokemon who can be considered true juggernauts, in my opinion.

+ Aura Sphere (special attack)
+ Drain Punch (attack + health restore)
+ Bulk Up (attack & defense boost)
+ Calm Mind (special attack & special defense boost)
+ Steadfast (speed boost if he flinches)

*Disclaimer* I acknowledge that this would leave Lucario vunerable to ghost types, but otherwise it's pretty awesome.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
I suggest we make a pokemon convo :3

also i suggest since we all seem to have a favourite type we should try a mono-team, that way we have to play very strategically :D

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I have no experience with Pokemon Online; you'll have to give me some instructions on what to do...

I'm happy to give it a go, though!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I have no experience with Pokemon Online; you'll have to give me some instructions on what to do...

I'm happy to give it a go, though!
It's literally just a battle simulator. You set up your team of 6 with whatever Pokemon, items and moves (that they can learn of course!) that you desire. At default all pokemon are set to level 100, but you can change this as well as factor in extra rules, change Pokemon natures, EVs, pretty much anything.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Sounds awesome!

We should exclude legendaries from our battles, though. Would you all also agree to forsake Tyranitar and Salamence, as they're generally labeled as being OP?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sounds awesome!

We should exclude legendaries from our battles, though. Would you all also agree to forsake Tyranitar and Salamence, as they're generally labeled as being OP?
Yes, we can make it so that only certain tiers are allowed. We'll use the Smogon tier list as, as Castellan said, it's generally the easiest to follow and the most used.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Flygon is my fave! Great moveset, good stats, and awesome overall.