Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Minecraft 1.4 Feature List

actronan

Settling in Altera
cookies and watermelon are the two best foods because they can not be wasted like most other foods can plus you can bring them around with you

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Shields are planned to 1.4!!!

Recipe: ( X = Empty - Y = Iron ingot/Diamond- O = Iron block/Diamond block/Enderpearl (Effect TBA))
X Y X
Y O Y
X Y X

actronan

Settling in Altera
where did you see shields i cant find anything about it on either the wiki or the forums page for minecraft?

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
Sallright, caxe. just give us more info once you get to your pc, if you haven't sprinted there as fast as you can already. Because if you haven't got there yet and you're NOT sprinting, well... someones just gonna have a faceknife happen to them if you know what i mean.;)

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Sorry, I re-read the thread and it seems I realized everything wrong.

It is a mod based on a tweet that jeb did, where he mentioned about "Round armor" probably referring to shields.

Epik, It seems you can know things you havent even seen :confused:

actronan

Settling in Altera
it is for a fact that 1.4 will be released on or before halloween when exactly is said to be the 24 but may change