Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim adventures

SanchezNI

Lord of Altera
Pro Pro Tip: Don't "Press <button> to mine". Just whack the ore with your picaxe. You'll get the minerals a lot faster. At least on the X-Box 360 this works.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Most of the 'cave' locations on the map have ore veins in the walls. Always pass your cursor over the walls and floor and see if you get the option. It's cheaper than buying them from blacksmiths. Granted, if you buy from the blacksmith, make iron daggers, and sell them back, you up the hell out of your blacksmithing, and speech. It's a double bonus. :D

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I seem to have spent too much time crafting in this game, I've got 65 blacksmithing but can barely swing an axe.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Yeah but axes look more mean, the styling on the Dwarven one is superb. :D I haven't seen a sword so far (only level 15) that made me want to use it, but I've seen a lot of lovely axes.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
True, the Axes are sexy, but I find that speed counts when you're going Sneaky Light armor punk with powerhousecarl at your back with a greatsword. :3

Put your blacksmith to work and upgrade the hell out of EVERYTHING YOU FIND. :D

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Pro tip:

Collected any blacksmith bonus gear for super powerful weapons and armour!

Yeah my next character will be a more sneaky based person Squee, just now he's a a brute of a man. Thinking I should have gone with sneaky for pure fun :(

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
My first got her ass handed to her on the Companions Arc, so I made a new one who's with the Thieves guild. :3 I need to see if I can upgrade the armor they give you... :D

Ofelion

I think I might like it here
Hmm, this all sounds, good, I've been missing out on a lot of blacksmithing and speech level it seems. I've been all about destruction spells so far :)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
You can upgrade magical items at 60 blacksmithing, with a decent set of blacksmithing gear (not sure if blacksmith potions stack with them) you can seriously improve your items :D

Steelcryo

King of the north!
they do stack i think half.

I got blacksmithing to 100 and the upgrades i can put on things double their damage and armor values :p

It's amazinggg

Levaunt

I think I might like it here
What I found to be a good combination is, while leveling blacksmithing you tend to make a lot of iron daggers. So instead of selling them for cheap, use a petty soul gem and an expensive enchant (I used Banish) and you can get the daggers values up to 1700 each. So then you're leveling blacksmithing and enchanting on top of getting dirty rich.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Proper brown pants moment last night in a house where a Daedra springs a trap on the priest you're with. Honestly my wife came through as she heard a "girly scream" from the room (had my headphones on).

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Its not related to the dispute, its a coincidence as there used to be one in Oblivion too. Or at least thats their excuse...

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Crafted my first legendary items - is that as high as it can go?

Honestly I thought Flawless was the top level of improvement until about 3pm today :p