Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Timbervale

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalTerror77

Villager
Already have and I talked to him. He said I'm good. Just trying to get online at the same time is becoming a challenge. Thanks.

James3000117

Villager
Thanks guys :) good to be here. I won't be able to get on the server until tomorrow morning, though, so I hope a council member is on then, because that would be awesome. :)

Gamer2255

Loyal Servant of Altera
I know I won't be on tommrow till about 9 cst though at least one of us should be on sometime tommrow.

2buggs

Lord of Altera
I'm applying as a Timbervale resident:

In-Game Name: 2buggs

RP Name: Tooe Buggs (but you can call me buggs)

Roll you wish to fill and why: I'm happy to fill any role you give me but I think I'll do best at the blacksmith job.

A couple sentences about yourself: I'm a foreigner from the islands of Whiir and I'm really just looking for a good place to settle down. I'd say I'd be a good community member as I like to take part in community affairs and I am good at socializing. :)

How do you feel you can add to this community: This community looks to me like a group of wonderful people getting together for the good of one another. I like that.

Nokirar

Legend of Altera
In-Game Name: Nokirar
RP Name: Flaggerty Granger

Roll you wish to fill and why:
I want to fill the position as the Innkeeper because i would enjoy providing food, and shelter for strangers and new potential citizen. I also enjoy mining so i could do that aswell.

A couple sentences about yourself:
I'm 19 years old and live in Norway. What was appealing to me about this town was how relatively small it was compared with the other towns meaning that it feels more like a town full of people and things going on as compared to the very big towns which can at some times feel like wastelands. I like the tight being in a tight knit community such as this.

How do you feel you can add to this community:
Firstly i will fill my RP role as the innkeeper and do the necesary things that comes with that job. Aswell as that i will help people who are in need and participate in RP events.

Kitticus

Lord of Altera
*More about myself* okay! so to continue my application, I'm going to elaborate on myself. My name is Annie, I'm 18.I've always enjoyed playing a 'supportive' character; somebody who helps provide for a town, with a cheerful disposition [this reflects my own personality!] I'm interested in Timbervale because it seems like it will be a smaller, closer-knit RP-community, which I prefer, so I can really get involved with everything and get to know everyone! I'm also a fan of the building styles of the town [I had a sneaky look] :)

sevenseasbee

Hollows Explorer
Kitticus please give us some time to check our census to check how many farmers we have. Don't take this in a negative light as the person who usually knows the number of farmers and such has been sick for a few days. thanks for your patience

sevenseasbee

Hollows Explorer
Kitticus, I appreciate your patience with us, I do feel you are a good fit, so we will make you a town member, however as we don't know yet about the farmer position please continue to be patient with that part. when you are in game look for one of the council members to whitelist you if you are lucky it will be Angella and she can tell you right then if you can be a farmer or not

Status
Not open for further replies.