Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Art Thread

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
if this is official for hawklight i'd appreciate it if you guys stopped using the skin edits i made for you

if it's unofficial idc
It's the concept for official Hierax Army equipment, not quite put into practice yet since the current skins don't reflect this concept at all. It'll probably be implemented as soon as we have the skins for it.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods

Mercy from Overwatch and Medic from Team Fortress 2. Mercy's face took four attempts, but I think it was worth it in the end. She should probably be a bit taller all things considered.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
If anyone's interested I'll be taking 5 commissions on a first come first serve basis. I can try to draw whatever you want me to (but considering my lack of consistency it might not be perfect). If it's a character you want drawn please include your character sheet. Post here for requests. All free of course. :p

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If anyone's interested I'll be taking 5 commissions on a first come first serve basis. I can try to draw whatever you want me to (but considering my lack of consistency it might not be perfect). If it's a character you want drawn please include your character sheet. Post here for requests. All free of course. :p
Since I know you are good at armour (And seem to enjoy it, if I am correct)
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/diamond-g-azerwind.35984/
Diamond in her ceremonial armour

:D

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
can you draw BRENNARD WESTMAY, Mitch 's character!

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Can if you show the character sheet :p
His profile isn't updated and I'm far too lazy and hate updating (otherwise I would), Rygan's just yanking your chain

someone else can have the commission slot : ) thanks though!