Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

FAQ - New Map

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I got rid of around 8 regions yesterday and three or so the day before. We've taken care of about 1/4 the regions. I asked yesterday in OOC chat for people who wanted to start the refunds so long as they weren't moving builds, no one answered. Once the claiming thread is done we'll start on those regions doing build moves.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I got rid of around 8 regions yesterday and three or so the day before. We've taken care of about 1/4 the regions. I asked yesterday in OOC chat for people who wanted to start the refunds so long as they weren't moving builds, no one answered. Once the claiming thread is done we'll start on those regions doing build moves.
Sweet. No pressure, I just wanted to know the status of things and have some discussion. I'm sure removing so many regions with our partially inactive roster is very stressing.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Sweet. No pressure, I just wanted to know the status of things and have some discussion. I'm sure removing so many regions with our partially inactive roster is very stressing.
Actually, it's only stressful when the person who claims they own a region doesn't line up with who /actually/ owns the region according to the backend.

If anyone wants to refund, and is NOT moving builds over let me know and I can take care of it today or tomorrow.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Actually, it's only stressful when the person who claims they own a region doesn't line up with who /actually/ owns the region according to the backend.

If anyone wants to refund, and is NOT moving builds over let me know and I can take care of it today or tomorrow.
I haven't been able to log on, but I'm just waiting on my Avignon refund (blackrosecastle) no builds moving.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

What if you're making a new claim, but not moving builds? I have my Tamor refund, but not Blackmount yet.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Tfw Spain keeps you ofline and poor for one more week c,:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
What if you're making a new claim, but not moving builds? I have my Tamor refund, but not Blackmount yet.
That's fine. Your claim order is already listed on the forums. Whether the region exists IG or not doesn't matter. You'll just make a new region where your claim is with the money you get back when we open up the map.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Addendum, I'll have to have the owner online if I'm going to do their refund.
I take the hours when Arch isn't on and I am :p If you have a region that is being refunded and you removed all the chests and are /not/ moving builds over, please contact us to refund if you already confirmed your claims on {Readij's thread here} We have logs and rankings of everyone confirmed already, so you won't be lost in the move.

If you don't have a pocket or private storage and you want to put all your chests in one area to move over, then do so. A block area is preferable. We can WorldEdit it over. But this means you'll have to wait for the claims to start before we can move things. Those with builds will have to wait a bit for claims to start

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Antilogy Just had it fixed. Should be all normal now!
the map isn't open and the only reason to travel around the map is to look at things OOCly. there's no regions to port to, no dockmasters or stablemasters, and no roads to walk on and fly is banned. what purpose does disabling /tppos and /fly in the new world serve.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
The last sailing event ends today. /spawn is now in the new world. I'd say the map is pretty much open.
Still no regions to port to, no dockmasters/stablemasters, no roads, and /fly is banned. There is no way to really get around the huge area.