Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pathfinder / 3.5 Game

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
@Sneaky
A couple of things, just about ready to go.
1 - How does your character get two feats at level 1?
2 - You cannot take two of the same category of traits. those are both campaign traits.

@;ugi
Blacksnake rogue is 3rd party material. Paizo published material only.

Don't you start with 4d6*10 instead of 4d4 gold?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/rogue
You'd take 140, as it is the standard presented. If we were rolling, then you'd be correct.

Your character looks good, just a few little things
1 - Unless I've missed it, you've forgotten traits. You get two, one must be a campaign trait from Council of Thieves, the other is completely up to you, so long as it's not another campaign trait.
2 - You have +2 int, which gives you two more languages to choose.
3 - I need a background of your character. When you write it up paste it into the other notes section at the bottom.
4 - From your stats, I'm betting you're going for weapon finesse at level 3. Unlike 3.5, the Scimitar is not normally a finesse-able weapon, so you may want to change that to rapier, or simply another gladius. If not going for finesse then ignore this last one.

@Nael
Your stuff looks pretty good, I have a question about one thing though that I'll pm you about. Remember to add in equipment.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Sure, ask away.

No sarcasm intended, Good Ranger chum. We needed someone with outdoorsy skills, and someone that could use healing items, badly.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
I recounted, seems like 20.
STR: 12 (2 points)
DEX: 18 (16+2 racial (10 points))
CON: 10 (12-2 racial (2 points))
INT: 14 (12+2 racial(2 points))
WIS: 12 (2 points)
CHA 12 (2 points)
20 points
My apologies, I'm mixing things up with 3.5 - I've never played Pathfinders, so I'm trying to get used to the differences (which are many).

@Sneaky
A couple of things, just about ready to go.
1 - How does your character get two feats at level 1?
2 - You cannot take two of the same category of traits. those are both campaign traits.
I thought you said we take 2 campaign traits?

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I haven't seen ninja make a backstory yet, so I linked her character into my backstory. Tell me if I should change anything.
Edit: As you can see, I strongly favor the Theeurth Legacy of Fire campaign.

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
just wonderig if you knew but there is a nice combo for rangers with feats using snap shot, combat reflexes & rapid reload with a light crossbow XD wonder if this helps
Also i updated my gear on my char list

Attachments

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
aww poop ... no blacksnake then ... well that sucks, i was looking forward to this considering it a rogue without being a rogue well gotta change again :p

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
just wonderig if you knew but there is a nice combo for rangers with feats using snap shot, combat reflexes & rapid reload with a light crossbow XD wonder if this helps
Also i updated my gear on my char list
Nice combination, but as stated earlier, one should make feats etc. according to backstory and not other way around :)

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
I haven't seen ninja make a backstory yet, so I linked her character into my backstory. Tell me if I should change anything.
Edit: As you can see, I strongly favor the Theeurth Lagacy of Fire campaign.
Wait, I'M the one who gets dragged off into slavery? xD

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
i wasnt advising you i was making a suggestion XD i dunno what archetype to pick up now as the snake one was cool ... i wanted to dual whip but i guess not :( i'll look into changing archetype

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
aww poop ... no blacksnake then ... well that sucks, i was looking forward to this considering it a rogue without being a rogue well gotta change again :p
You should just make a swordmaster. It's a standard, non-3rd party archtype, and can easily be worked into a backstory in place of blacksnake.

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
yeah i guess but trances are for monks and unarmed fighting that is what the swordmaster is actually for weirdly doesnt feature swords

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
it's ok i picked swordmaster because you're both right it is the logical ROLEplay choice
btw umm how does it work introducing your char do you base it off your actual trait or is there a set of intros to choose from

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
"A swordmaster meditates to strengthen her spiritual connection to her blade. She strives to perfect her skills by mastering six deadly trances."

"Crane Trance (Ex): The swordmaster's blade rises and falls with the graceful sweeping arcs of the mountain crane. When in this trance, a swordmaster gains the benefits of the Crane Style feat .

Dragon Trance (Ex): Like the dragon, the swordmaster has honed the steadiness of her mind and body. When in this trance, a swordmaster gains the benefits of the Dragon Style feat .

Leopard Trance (Ex): Using the swiftness of the leopard, a swordmaster's evasive footwork confuses her opponents. When in this trance, a swordmaster gains the benefits of the Mobility feat.

Monkey Trance (Ex): As the monkey springs, the swordmaster leaps from the reach of her enemies. While in this trance, a swordmaster can make an Acrobatics check opposed by an opponent's CMD. If she succeeds, she may move 5 feet as a swift action within the opponent's threatened area; this movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity and does not count as a 5-foot step.

Serpent Trance (Ex): Like the serpent, the swordmaster's quick movements allow her to catch her opponent unawares. While in this trance, a swordmaster receives a +4 bonus on Bluff checks made to feint during combat.

Tiger Trance (Ex): The swordmaster pounces upon her opponents, striking with the ferocity and brute force of a wild tiger. While in this trance, a swordmaster can make a combat maneuver check against an opponent within charge range. If she succeeds, she may charge that opponent and make a full attack against that opponent."

There's nothing in here about unarmed fighting. Though, I'm sure if you multiclassed with monk, it might be possible to couple handwraps with these trances. But this is for the tengu rogue's archtype "Swordmaster." Nothing about monks.