Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pathfinder / 3.5 Game

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
i may change for an eldritch knight? but i aint too bothered ... i'll be whatever is needed class wise and adjust accordingly

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
or if you need arcane really i'll play an ifrit sorcerer :p
or the tiefling wizard
OR a tiefling eldrich knight maybe

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
sure thing ... i really getting into 4e at the moment too so forgive me for mix matching somtimes too but if we have 2 rogues a "leader" (tank due to self heal) i need a recommendation on what to be XD as in class ... i will pick race and flesh out as follows but i need somtihing pretty simplistic due to me not playing pathfinder for a while

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
i mean we'd still need a cleric/pally *shudder* i cant stand playing those kind of divine ... i prefer the full on burn your oponent to death with holy light sort of characters like 4e avengers

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
anyway so yeah is it alright if i go for a magus do you think ... i mean it's kinda utility too especially being like a half multiclass ... if someone would play a pally or a cleric still however would be great ... i hate them personally as i said before but i like magic anyways
and as a question would you allow us to use the alternate racial traits of our races?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Always consider just what kind of flavour you can give a character by means of their inventory. Always says a lot.

Inventory done now, ready to roll.

Mine, as an example:
Explorer's Outfit, Portable Board Game (Go) [Good Quality], Bag of Marbles, Chronicler's Supplies, Mixed Rations (2 Week Supply), Lute [Common], Bedroll, Fishhook x 4, Leather Waterskin (Water), Leather Waterskin (Wine), Sewing Needle, 200ft Thread/Twine.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Well, if need be, I've had a lot of experience as a healer, and I could come up with a healing character. It'll take a little bit, but it won't be a problem for me to change.

That way, we can still have a summoner as our tank, rogue for traps/locks/sneaking/etc, and ranger for... well... ranging.

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
well i dont mind i simply asked ... if you wanna be a healer ... i would be the rogue ... more combat orientated but a rogue nontheless ... on the other hand i can put skill points into healing and it depends on whether the ranger will be ranged as a lot copy rogue dual fighting

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
i know that much XD but i meant that having someone preying for us at the back isnt as fun as cauterizing wounds after battle

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
i know that much XD but i meant that having someone praying for us at the back isnt as fun as cauterizing wounds after battle
I would rather have some healing capabilities in the party than hope to all the gods out there that one of us stays alive through the battle, and succeeds on his/her healing skill roll.

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
ok but that would mean we have no rogues because i'm considering a magus ... which i supose could pick up infernal healing

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
ok but that would mean we have no rogues because i'm considering a magus ... which i supose could pick up infernal healing
Infernal Healing: Oh look, it's Lesser Vigor all over again. I knew that would sneak itself back into the game. *Rolleyes.*