Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pathfinder / 3.5 Game

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
;uig, you know there is an edit post button, right? double and triple posting is considered bad forum etiquette.

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
yeah sorry i just aint used to forum writing to be honest ... this is my first forum i been on and used :p i'll sort it out now

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
wow ... you may wanna look at your abilities again ... that is 36 points using the points system​
Score/ Cost​
7 /–4​
8/ –2​
9 /–1​
10/ 0​
11 /1​
12 /2​
13 /3​
14 /5​
15 /7​
16 /10​
17 /13​
18 /17​

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
i am gonna roll for my starting gold and post the numbers i get on here as i get them so i cant cheat my way out

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
woops added things up wrong. This is why I prefer rolling for points instead of purchasing...

And it's 4d4 gold for rogues. But I'm also looking at the 3.5e Player's Handbook. Which gives more realistic starting equipment/wealth than the other versions.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Well, I don't feel like editing the sheet again right now. So I'll just say it here that I now have 140 gp (rogue's average) on my character.