Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

This thread is absolutely haram

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
sunbright is still for sale. I don't care how much you're paying, if a spot has been claimed, I'm the only one who has the right to veto someone else's claim and put a different one over it (That being siad, if you guys want to keep trying to get a spot, that's a thing you can do, just try to have a more risque quote than the spot that's taken, though not the double month, that was a lot of work.) Now then, stormwind has been paid for, so no more fussing over it.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Wait Sunbright is still open?

Tryg Strand
"He may be a northerner, but he'd love to take you south."

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Character Profile: clik
References:
2016-11-27_00.56.53.png image.jpeg
physique and whatnot described on ze profile
Notes: His hair is longer than is pictured in Poof's drawing above, it's now more like Ned Stark's (or the man in my profile pic, if you're not familiar with GoT). Also throw on whatever random scars if they make him look better, he's a hunter after all.
2016-11-27_01.02.35.png

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Character Profile: clik
References:
View attachment 79944 View attachment 79943
physique and whatnot described on ze profile
Notes: His hair is longer than is pictured in Poof's drawing above, it's now more like Ned Stark's (or the man in my profile pic, if you're not familiar with GoT). Also throw on whatever random scars if they make him look better, he's a hunter after all.
View attachment 79945
ghhhhhh i just finished the season 6 finale, literally ten minutes ago.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
deciding to start from December and work the way up from there this time (Hey, I waited patiently last calendar, I'm gonna be impatient this time) so those at the end, please prepare any poses and whatnot that you'd like for your character ASAP, and please remember that all pictures will be from the waist up.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
*Just realized who is in the December slot, instant mother hen feather fluff* OnO *squaaaaaaaaaaak*