Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warp Highlight!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Future me can handle this:
The scholars ball at Azerport
Writers retreat at Thiil

(That looks like it.. all the other events were summonings or attempted summonings)
THANK YOU PAST ME~

Azerport:
Town Thread

Quality:
- Pretty and read-able town title, very well done screenshot right after it. The first impression of this thread is good~
- Descriptions about the history, House, law and religion are wonderfully done. I would recommend a bit of space between them though-
- Screenshots are a bit too cluttered, and there's a double in there.
- No residents list D:
Total: 2

Thiil:
Town Thread:
Quality: (Just copy pasted, it hasn't changed from being awesome)
- The town thread is very appealing upon first glance, the first thing seen is a large image with the town name, in very tasteful text and colouring.
- There is a great Text vs Screenshot (or in some cases, text vs images) ratio in this thread that gives people something nice to look at between reading, decent breaks to take in both the information and appearance of the town.
- The Town thread states positions of workers and even has screenshots providing the appearances of the houses along with locations.
Total: 3

(Had to crop image, I am suspicious yes? No but really I was whispering someone at the time and it'd be rude to post em-)

2015-03-03_11.03.53.png

So both regions are tied at 3 points>

*Drum/roll*
2015-03-03_11.06.19.png

Azerport Won by a roll, but they'd better fix that town thread- (I'll be setting the /warp soon!)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
THANK YOU PAST ME~

Azerport:
Town Thread

Quality:
- Pretty and read-able town title, very well done screenshot right after it. The first impression of this thread is good~
- Descriptions about the history, House, law and religion are wonderfully done. I would recommend a bit of space between them though-
- Screenshots are a bit too cluttered, and there's a double in there.
- No residents list D:
Total: 2

Thiil:
Town Thread
:
Quality: (Just copy pasted, it hasn't changed from being awesome)
- The town thread is very appealing upon first glance, the first thing seen is a large image with the town name, in very tasteful text and colouring.
- There is a great Text vs Screenshot (or in some cases, text vs images) ratio in this thread that gives people something nice to look at between reading, decent breaks to take in both the information and appearance of the town.
- The Town thread states positions of workers and even has screenshots providing the appearances of the houses along with locations.
Total: 3

(Had to crop image, I am suspicious yes? No but really I was whispering someone at the time and it'd be rude to post em-)

View attachment 59967

So both regions are tied at 3 points>

*Drum/roll*
View attachment 59969

Azerport Won by a roll, but they'd better fix that town thread- (I'll be setting the /warp soon!)
Wooo! :D
Tomarrow I'll fix that thread up some more *squints eyes* pesky double picture

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
This pleases me. I've been going to Tambry a bit more recently, so this warp is spiffy.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Lots of events last month! BUT THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE WINNER. (Remember, you'll only be considered for the warp if you host an event)

The Grey Isle

Quality:
- Upon first glance, the screenshots/images are still broken, so I'm afraid this thread is not appealing -1
- There's only text, this page looks cluttered -1
- The town thread displays information about buildings which is very useful and informative +1
Total so far: 1

Thiil
Thiil has entered the Build Census Contest +1

Quality: (Copy paste)
Total so far: 4

Tambry
Tambry has entered the Build Census Contest +1

Quality:
- When first opening the thread, you're met with a sepia toned map image of Tambry's location, it suits the theme of the forums and is very nice to look at +1
- A decent screenshot to text ratio, but I would certainly love more screenshots +1
- The thread has extensive lists of members and their shop names, in fact this list is too good, I'm jealous. +1
Total so far: 4

Azerport
Quality:
- Azerport's town thread greets you with large custom text of the cities name, along with a screenshot of the town, very pretty +1
- The thread has a good amount of text and screenshots +1
- The thread links to a resident list/census, it's very long but it counts. I hope there will be a residents list on this thread one day though +1
Total so far: 3

2015-05-02_11.12.50.png

Tambry won the Event roll so it'll keep the warp point (Yay being late didn't matter-)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
That's some impressive work by all the cities that qualified and I'm glad to be building on a server with such dedicated people! If you're ever in Tam-Tam, come see the work on the palace in the Circle! It's being worked on semi-daily (I'm working 60-70hours a week, so meh). But it should be hosting some pretty wicked events come May (hopefully) or June (definitely)!