Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Warp Highlight!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Just any events this month xD, make sure they're public and peaceful, then check which towns they were put in (If they don't say then ignore em-)

EDIT: UGH I'M FORGETFUL.

Ignore summonings as well, it usually settles it down to 3-4 events per month that make the cut. Also ignore any event threads that list a town with no town thread-

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Tambry
Event: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/tambry-market-and-brew-fair-may.33207/

Quality:
- When first opening the thread, you're met with a sepia toned map image of Tambry's location, it suits the theme of the forums and is very nice to look at +1
- A decent screenshot to text ratio, but I would certainly love more screenshots +1 also, some of the links seem to be messing up the text-
- The thread has extensive lists of members and their shop names, in fact this list is too good, I'm jealous. +1
Total so far: 3
(COPY PASTE FOR TIRED SALLY YES)

The Grey Isle
Event: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/gifts-of-remembrance.33376/

Quality:
- Finally the screenshots are fixed, they're all using shaders and use complimenting views of the city, these are a good first impression for the thread +1
- The first post has an acceptable amount of text to screenshot ratio, though more text or general information between said screenshots could help the town be more attractive to newcomers/visitors, regardless +1
- The town thread displays information about buildings which is very useful and informative +1
Total so far: 3

(I AM SO SLEEPY-)

2015-06-03_14.19.09.png

Okay-
Tambry won the Event /roll so it wins with 1 point over The Grey Isle. Despite my sleepiness- I am pretty happy that the latest warp highlight contestants have all been pretty close calls, all relying on the event /roll to win :D.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Tambry:
Event: Yes
Town Thread: Yes +3 (I'M TIRED)

The Grey Isle
Town Thread: Yes +3

Azerport
Event: Yes (SO MANY, GOD)

Sundown Isle
Town Thread: Yes +2 (I would like more history/character stuff, but that is one fancy thread, daaang)

Event Roll:
2015-07-03_08.19.21.png
(I call shenanigans)

2015-07-03_08.20.39.png
Azerport is the wiiiinnneeer (Yay I don't have to make a /home there for a month :D )
@Tybalt @Kyle1322 @Sir_Ashington

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Tambry:
Town Thread: Yes +3 (I'M TIRED)

The Grey Isle

Azerport
Event: Yes (SO MANY, GOD)

Sundown Isle
Town Thread: Yes +2 (I would like more history/character stuff, but that is one fancy thread, daaang)

Event Roll:
View attachment 65871
(I call shenanigans)

View attachment 65872
Azerport is the wiiiinnneeer (Yay I don't have to make a /home there for a month :D )
@Tybalt @Kyle1322 @Sir_Ashington
Yay! I'm so excited.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Ayyy, I know dat place! Just in time so everyone doesn't have to waste their radiants for another coronation :D

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Just double checking some event stuffles, warp highlight will most likely be updated later tonight (I'm sorry it's late- at least I'm consistently late? xD)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Myrneth was the only region to host a public event at a place that wasn't a server build- July was a very quiet month it seems xD

So yeah, Myrneth won by default~

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Etheras
Event: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/peaceful-the-ladys-harvest.34556/
Quality:
- First impression of thread is a lovely screenshot of a view of the city +1
- Decent screenshot to text ratio, however the text further on seems to get cluttered and it's difficult with no titles to the posts/sections. -1
- Unfortunately there is no members list nor buildings information on the thread, I do like the roadmap though -1

Total: 1

The Grey Isle
Event: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/aug-22-2pm-pst-mid-summer-autumn-festival-of-the-isle.34453/
Quality:
- The screenshots are wonderful, they're all using shaders and use complimenting views of the city, these are a good first impression for the thread +1
- The first post has an acceptable amount of text to screenshot ratio, though more text or general information between said screenshots could help the town be more attractive to newcomers/visitors, regardless +1
- The town thread displays information about buildings which is very useful and informative +1
Total: 3

Grey Isle won! I don't need to do the event roll... but I will anyway because I can
2015-09-02_11.16.11.png

I'll set the warp soon~