Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mistress of Magic] Lana Wake

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
(( Last Updated: 10th January 2024 ))

IG NAME: I_am_Wake
CHARACTER: Lana Wake
PROFILE: { Link }
MAGE PROFILE: { Link }

PATRON: Mistress of Magic ("Lady Arcane") ("Felicite")

TIER: Mage

ARCANE SPELL POINTS: 15

PASSIVE: Heresy

ARCANE RELICS: None

Desire to begin again.

Prayer One
Prayer Two
The Binding of Kelpie (Starpet ritual)
The First Altar
Prayer Three (the lost letter)

DEVOTION LOG:

Sought out answers between Ashen Truth and Nebulae Paradox independently, discovering the way and reason to 'worship' Magic.

Traveled to New Riseport to study the old ruins located there, seeking to uncover the mystery of their existence.

Began to understand the nature of Immortal Kings through insights at The Cradle.

Became a Mage in Formistry, Sparked by Milah.

Learned the nature of the Gods, Figments and the Immortal Kings.

During a thing summoning, Lana was gifted enlightenment and a child of Magic.

Gave birth to Aster (Greek for 'Star'), the Magicborne, on the 26th of Springrise 2309.

Lana became Echelon 3 on the 27th of Springrise 2309-- the day after she gave birth to Aster.
Lana believes this to be a blessing from Lady Arcane.

With help from Thordil, Lana discovered a Ley Lines and was given one of their locations.

Sparked Trefor on the 16th of Truebirth 2309 in the name of Lady Arcane.
Keone was attempted on the same day, but failed Sparking by one roll.

Sparked Keone on the 29th of Truebirth 2309 in the name of Lady Arcane.

With Milah, Lana beseeched wisdom from Lady Arcane during Truebirth and Sporebloom regarding Planar Convergence and the hostility of the Pantheon towards mages.

On Townsday 14th of Lightshine 2309, Lana attended a divination with Raelur Fen'Shal regarding Lady Arcane's treatment by the Pantheon.

On Godsend, 10th of Sunbright 2309, Lana became Echelon 4.

On the 16th of Sunbright 2309, Lana finished her studies on the Precursors: having unraveled the mystery.

On Townsday, 13th of Wintefeast 2309, Lana became Echelon 5.

Attempted to work with the Realmsguard and Keepers of the Veil during early 2310. Followed the Second Mage Law by creating an Anchor for every mage she knew. Was betrayed for it by people she trusted. It made her question her faith and, for a time, lose her way.
She felt forced to lie to escape judgement, began aiding and empowering various heretical movements.

On Boonday, 27th of Floodlock 2310, Lana aided in the Arcane Revival of Tol'lek Koto.

On Fireday, 16th of Fogwater 2330, Lana spotted the
False Moon to clarify its existence.

On Fireday, 21st of Ghostmoon 2330, Lana binded the Axolotl "Kelpie" as a Starpet for Valtae.

On Godsend, 5th of Stormwind 2330, Lana constructed
an altar just outside of Storms Landing of the Mistress.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The Binding of Kelpie:

Name: Starpets
Description: The members of League Arcana discover a way to influence animals and bind them to their own will. The familiar keeps the shape of the animal it was created from, but becomes partially incorporeal and is made of the velvety night sky decorated with a starscape unique to its master. A Companion cannot be made from any animal larger than a dog, will not retain any of the magical effects it had in its previous form, and must be claimed by a suitable mage who will feed it with a spell and name the Companion in order to tame them. A Companion can always understand the commands of its master regardless of language, and does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe. They can perform a variety of simple mundane tasks once given orders, though their partially incorporeal form makes them unfit for combat. They are capable of delivering letters and scrolls in a manner analogous to a messenger bird.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Oración tres:

Dear my Lady,

Humility guides my admittance of febleness. Amongst mortals, one is of arcane apex, a figure of folklore and mockery. They know my name, yet with each passing year, know little of me. Even family grows distant as time and again, one flocks to reach for the stars in flight.

But I am no Immortal. To glide through the Planar void is beyond me. My wings take me as high as one can go before decending back to Altera like a fallen angel disgraced. The irony of my scholarship; the first book I ever wrote in youth was about gravity....

Should I please you, should my voyages across the mortal sky be rapture enough, I ask simply to allow me to sail the stars as the Immortals once did in their ships of metal. Childish as it may be, a child I am in face of divinity and the vast. It is not ignorance of unknowing if one is aware of how little they truly know. Dreams of exploring Realms to suns, avoiding comets upon the astral sea.

Take pity, my Lady, for my humble pleasure.
The stars are my ocean beyond; the truth of creation within its depths.

-A lost letter, in a bottle on a mountaintop, written in Starlit Ink.