I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter

Epic Lana painting, by Elz!
Any Portraits of Lana found will be this artwork.

Name: Lana "Luck" Wake

Other Names:
Lana Blacklight
Lana Banana

Date of Birth: 21st of Truebirth, PC 2274: The Year of Uprising

Homeland: The Northern Kingdoms

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Alignment: True Neutral

Occupations:
Graduated Scholar and Author

Current Residences:
Astrakhan

PHYSIOLOGY:

Lingerie Lana, by Bettemus99!

The many moods of Lana, by Sqootshy!

Height: 5'6

Weight: 147lbs

Eye Colour: Bright blue.

Skin Colour: Pale white.

Shape of Face: Thin round head with a sharp chin. Small nose and small-ish ears.

Build of Body: Hourglass shape with an athletic build.

Hair Colour: Golden blonde.
Lana drinks Chamomile Tea to keep her hair light.

Hair Style: Long and straight from top, but wavy into two strands as it reaches past her shoulders. The hair at her back is long, thick and simply ends.
When wet, her hair becomes curly.

Posture: Straight and noble-like.

Voice: Yennifer from Witcher. Linky Link Here.

PERSONALITY:

Chibi Lana! By Brushy Bristle!

Fears:
Being turned into a Vyre without consent.
Freezing to death.
Becoming Sparked.

Values: The understanding, preservation and sharing of knowledge. Admires ambition, perseverance and honourable deeds. Lana also values hierarchy and, when given a chance, calls people by their titles: regardless of any friendship.

Languages:
Common, spoken and written fluently.
Elven, spoken and written fluently.
Fae, spoken and written fluently.
Horgaahn, written and spoken decently.

Aori, small amount spoken and written.
Lavoyarde, tiny amount spoken and written.
Rede, decent amount spoken and written.

General Attitude: Lana is often cheerful, controlled by her feelings and thoughts. When by herself or with known company, she becomes fast-speaking and extremely explanation with any given topic. However, when in company she does not know, Lana becomes very formal and disciplined.

Religious Inclination: Lana can be considered a heretic as she does not worship any Gods.

General Intelligence: Lana is intelligent and applies her studied knowledge when possible.

General Sociability: High. Lana enjoys company. She finds others facinating to be around.

Short Term Goals:
To write and publish books.
To found a Guild.
To start a newspaper.

Long Term Goals:
To become a famous scholar.
To find purpose.

COMBAT:

Peaceful of Violent: Peaceful.

Weaponry: Longsword.

Combat Training: Lana has learned how to correctly wield a longsword to defend herself effectively if engaged in combat. She is far from a master swordswoman, however.

Lana's Weapon: The Iron Rose - Forged by Prince Ventare Seymour, Lana's sword is unique in appearance due to its design to look like a rose with thorns at the crossguard. It is made of steel and made for both functionality and beauty. She was given the blade on the 8th of Sporebloom, 2306.

Awesome sword by Elz!

OOC GOALS:

Awesome Artwork by Samiwashere!

Within this section, you will find my OOC goals I want Lana to achieve. This may help with understanding my OOC goals for Lana. These are not Lana's IC goals.

•Recieve Lana's Red Rose.

Lana used to have a rose, yet "it died." I want Lana to get her iconic new rose in a symbolic achievement of something, given by another character. I do not have any ideas for this advancement in her life, however. I am leaving this OOC goal to other players to help me with.
Please help :(

•Become a trusted scholar for the various organizations and Houses around Altera.
As Lana is "True Neutral," she can easily work for 'Good' and 'Bad' factions without moral issue. It is my hope that political factions and organizations will call upon Lana as a trusted advisor one day.

FINANCES:

by Sqootshy!

Currently, Lana does not earn any income aside from that from her books.
Current Radiants: 30'225

[+] Lana arrived at the Eastern Continent on the 29th of Springrise with 20'000 Radiants she earned through 13 years as a sailor.
[+] Ppaid
1'000 radiants for publishing the book "The Alteran Calendar" by Kublai on the 30th of Springrise.
[+] Paid
1'000 radiants for publishing the book "Metaphysics III: Time" by Kublai on the 3rd of Truebirth.
[-] Lana purchased an emerald necklace at the Sangrian Auction, 4th of Truebirth, for
6'000 Radiants.
[+] Paid
1'000 radiants for publishing the book "Metaphysics IV: Corruption" by Kublai on the 5th of Truebirth.
[+] Paid
1'000 radiants for publishing the book "Metaphysics V: Evolution and Design" by Kublai on the 9th of Truebirth.
[+] Paid
1'000 radiants for publishing the book "Great Book Wipe of 2228" by Kublai on the 10th of Truebirth.
[+] Paid
1'000 radiants for publishing the book "Metaphysics II: Magical Energy" by Kublai on the 18th of Truebirth.
[+] Paid
1'000 radiants for publishing the book "Frostwarts Book of Medical Flora" by Kublai on the 23rd of Truebirth.
[+] Paid
1'000 radiants by Kublai for writing notes during the Qlippoth lecture on the 2nd of Sporebloom.
[-] Lana paid Prince Ventare
1'000 radiants to forge her sword 'The Iron Rose' on the 2nd of Sporebloom.
[-] Lana spent
1'100 radiants in Asero Crow's Shop in Veraci on the 4th of Sporebloom.
[+] Paid
1'000 radiants for publishing the book "Metaphysics VI: Enchanting" by Kublai on the 7th of Sporebloom.
[+] Quill donated 3'000 radiants to Lana for her books on the 8th of Sporebloom.
[-] Lost a bet against Mira for
200 radiants in a boat race at Khárûz Korum on the 10th of Sporebloom.
[-] Bought a picnic for 175 radiants in Queensport for a date on the 13th of Sporebloom.
[+] Paid 3'000 radiants by Kublai for writing four 'Around the Continent' books and for writing notes on Thure's Political lecture on the 22nd of Sporebloom.
[-] Bought "Alchemy I" by Asero Crow for
500 radiants in Veraci on the 9th of Lightshine.
[+] Paid
3'000 radiants by Kublai for writing six more 'Around the Continent' books.
[+] Paid
10'700 radiants during the Market Festival on Summer Fadma, Fireday, 20th of Lightshine by selling her books.
[-] Bought a rapier for Mira with Woven's help at the Market Festival for
1'000 radiants.
[-] Bought a home in Astrakhan on the 21st of Lightshine for
10'000 radiants.
[+] Paid
2000 radiants for Around the Continent by Elder Ashna on 23rd Lightshine.
[-] Bought a fortunte reading by Maebh for
1500 radiants on the 24th Lightshine.

Last edited:

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter

Art by TheDuples!

RELATIONS:
Please use a search function to find your character's name =)
If you wish for a more in-depth relation description, please PM me on Discord! (Wake#0098)

Loved:

Corvus Blacklight [Deceased, profile too cringy, please do not click :c [X]
My father. May the world forget him.

Rahm Kennysson [X] [Deceased]
More of a father than my own father ever was... Altera's greatest scholar.

Mira Laranja [X]
My lover. I will care and worry for you until the next Cataclysm takes us.

Close Friends:

Khárûz Seth Jenkins [X] [Deceased]
King of Dwarves back in my fathers days; a family friend. I am glad the Dwarves respect him as I do.

Dera Qurk'qa Kam Hakiaz [X]
One of my best friends. I adore her.

Kublai Kull [X]
Headmaster and trusted friend. He started me on the path I walk today. He is like an uncle to me.

Prince Ventare Seymour [X]
I trust Ventare with my life. I consider him a good friend.

Rook Corvus [X]
We dated: it did not work. Yet I still see him as a would-be brother.

Cyrus Lavender [X]
The kettle is always on. One of my best friends.

Woven [X]
Chaotic in her splender; a frienemy rival.

Gerard McIvy [X]
With each conversation, Nirvana washes over me. I trust and admire him.

Sofia Westbrooke-Abel [X]

A true friend: honest and pure. I trust her.

Kopii Grey [X]
Facinating, kind and brilliant. I trust and will work with Kopii.

Marceau [X]
Far cry from my own prospectives: yet friendship, no matter how distant, conquers all divides. I am thankful to trust Marceau.

Queen Citrine Azerwind [X]
An absolutely amazing hero of Altera Four. It would be difficult to dislike this lifelong ruler.

Lady Milah Sicarus [X]
She is everything I desire to be. I wish we were closer... and I were wiser.

Liked:

Lady Sugar Silveria [X]
After all these years, I am happy to still be her friend. I will never cease to stop respecting this amazing woman.

Lord Fronslin Menguar [X]
One of my earliest friends. Difficult to get along with sometimes: yet his deeds undeniable.

Illyrana Silveira [X]
A strange and very intelligent girl. I fear she dislikes me.

Lord Kethron Dramaign [X]
Living representation of the old God, Silas. I respect and admire him.

Branko Callas [X]
Branko has an ability to get away with anything. I admire and fear this.

Damien Ulamyar [X]
He aided me in studies. He was kind.

Sir Connor Hayden [X]
A young man searching for his own story. I admire that.

Sir Eren Abel [X]
The truest of all knights. In his company, I feel safe.. and judged.

Garrett Herennius [X]
A welcome sight on any day.

Khárûz Thôrdil Bárúmur [X]
King Thordil is one of the Realm's heroes. He is a great man I do not wish to ever upset.

Léonce du Faucon [X]
He will be a fantastic father.

Azalea Silveria [X]
Friendly. She reminds me of her mother.

Albert Rehalia [X]
He has an innocent charm to him.

Queen Katherine Kane [X]
The Kane family has a history of consuming itself in destruction through pride. Katherine does not deserve this fate.

Sir Jorvun Aersvar [X]
Terrifying how war and morality shapes him. Am I to fear or respect him?

Count Asero Crow [X]
A hero of Altera I admire and respect.

Sir Boetius Forehorn [X]
I enjoy his company: he is the most enjoyable man I have been around thus far.

King Cymic F. Seymour [X]
He is fun~

Yrdl Hakiaz [X]
Son of Kam. Quite intimidating.

Urzul Hakiaz [X]
Daughter of Kam. Reminds me of her mother.

Izhmoz Hakiaz [X]
Son of Kam. I trust and admire him.

Quill Emiryn [X]
I am very thankful that people such as Quill exist.

Chieftess Ellie Strand [X]
Good, delightful company. Sexy, too.

Reivos [X]
Polite and fierce. Hope to see him again.

King Asher Varyn [X]
Conflicting: a man cursed, a man logical- a man driven by desire. The Realm will not be kind to him for what he has done.. or what he will do.

Prince Alasdair Hawklight [X]
Humble, pragmatic and nice.

Lord Richard Varyn [X]
Fair, banterful and a true Varyn.

Stella Brydove [X]
The cutest hat and the sweetest smile. For a child, she is extremely intelligent.

Raynor var Emhril [X]
He means well: yet has poor social skills.

Cassia Herennia [X]
A Frostwarts graduate at such a young age. A brilliant young woman.

Lord Thure Hardanger [X]
One of the more intelligent men in the Realm: I hope he becomes known within the Realm throughout the ages.

King Theodosius Herennius [X]
Our meeting was brief: yet his relevance in history facinates me.

Jocasta Vita [X]
I could easily fall in love with her confidence. Her kindness is far too much for my heart to bare.

Melarue Lydril [X]
Protecting knowledge: I should pay eternal thanks to her work.

Dara Silveira [X]
She seems so nice... perhaps it is a Silveira trait.

Jal'Abraham Solivu [X]
An unexpected friendship in the middle of a desert.

Ove Sage [X]
Such a unique individual, one I certainly wish to see more of and befriend more intently.

Baron Nikolche Variclav [X]
A very strange man: he clearly could see what he did, yet why did he believe it right?

Jal'Jin Elsattir [X]
A man I respect greatly: the first graduate of Frostwarts. I hope to hear of his adventures one day.

King Axex Hawklight [X]
Perhaps the most ancient man alive. I must find him one day.. what a conversation that would be.

Septimus Aetherson II [X]
An ancient with a sense of humour- I have read his books and admire him greatly.

Lady Valtae Menguar [X]
Wife of my friend Fronslin. Kind and wholesome.

Tol'fen Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek [X]
I look forward to meeting her.

Ardaric Tideborne [X]
Few people intrigue me in such a way as Ardaric does. Something about his eyes. It calls to me.

Aetrus Mandovi [X]
A man who wants philosophical debate, yet is too courteous to dare oppose somebody in a debate. I wish to converse with him more one day.

Raigo Tideborne [X]
A decent father. We did not interact beyond thankful gestures.

Avalyn [X]
A little girl with adventure in her heart. I have a soft spot for children like her.

Count Leighton Altham [X]
Charismatic, brilliant and humble. Eldpoint thrives because of him: its ruler, architect and friend. He is far more than he believes he is.

Countess Carling Altham [X]
Behind every great man...

Imani Zaire [X]
Some people are just born good.

Empress Aelyth Fuvur [X]
I worry for the safety of such a well-known stranger.

Karn Clawheart [X]
Curiosity could kill. Sadly, death is but journey to him.

Lord Luné Tek'ton
Strange how clear a person can be when they are not seeking more than what they are given.

Uriel Valhart [X]

Valiant has many true followers. He is one of the proudest.

Lady Arielle du Lavoyard [X]
Lost history returned to life: an appreciation for her existence.

Strangers:

Cedlas [X]
He gave me work years back. Was nice.

Leonhard Ironwood [X] [Deceased]
Became distant-- astranged. His behaviour made me uncomfortable.

Sydri Ulamyar [X]
A Vyre: troubled each time I see her.

Raven Hiraeth [X]
Never interacted aside from once when she drank medical alcohol. Stupidest thing I ever did see.

Set
Proving language barriers divide us.

Witch-King Nwalme Fuvur [X]
We met once: he told me to fuck off. I judged him too harshly.

Sir Rowley Durandal [X]
Quill's partner. I would appreciate him if I knew anything about him.

Draek
I have seen the Moor at events: yet know not his name.. only his face.

Cassandra Glade [X]
Her name is everywhere: it seems as if she owns a home in every city almost.

Headmaster Kadhak of Sool
I hate masks.

Disliked:

Dravos Slynt [X] [Deceased]
He called me a whore.

Lord Andre Ursae [X]
I remember him for a fool. That... god-awful dancing he invented.

Hated:

none c:

Last edited:

Morbid

Legend of Altera
Patron
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Patron
*Thinks it looks like a neat profile, and loves the gallery, until he gets to the end*

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
*Thinks it looks like a neat profile, and loves the gallery, until he gets to the end*
It's why I had to explain it in the bit below it! And I did have "NSFW" written all over the damned place...
Gol was always obsessed with Lana for a brief time. Liked Roleplaying with her, actually. She made quite a bit of art and decided to make Lana naked at one point. As for the last two images, I never actually RP'ed that >_>

ERP was never quite my thing. I always enjoyed "fading to black." When I was staff on another server, I handed out "FTB Potions" to people that liked ERP'ing off the server, simply as a joke. During my Starbound Roleplay, Lana met a character called Mrs Bartender. "Mrs_Bartender" is something you should never type into e621 or rule34, simply because she has a lot of erotic art.
Mrs Bartender semi-forced Lana on a night out and it faded to black. That was the result. As you can see by the other Starbound Art-- especially the beautiful favourite of mine by Piratep00f, she was a Commander of a Fleet. She was never the type of go around having sex with people >_> This exception was because Mrs Bartender had her drugged and drunk at the same time. Fun times? =I
Well, it was a fun RP! We both thought OOCly, so she commissioned art for it.

I highly doubt I'll ever have another image like that in Lana's gallery ever again-- though if all goes well, I might commission a lewd image of Lana in the future, since it seems to be a meme throughout this server xD
Thanks for reading xD

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
Still under construction edit:

+Basic format realized.
+Basic information added.
+Appearance and voice added.
+Personality and goals added.
+Relations realized, but details still need to be discussed before editing further.

-The "End Images" have been removed, as per request of staff. Still, the story in the post above explains almost everything.

Morbid

Legend of Altera
Patron
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Patron
Still under construction edit:

+Basic format realized.
+Basic information added.
+Appearance and voice added.
+Personality and goals added.
+Relations realized, but details still need to be discussed before editing further.

-The "End Images" have been removed, as per request of staff. Still, the story in the post above explains almost everything.
Does look like an interesting character, and a Badger is always open to making new friends!

P.S.
You accidentally introduced me to Starbound. I am currently considering buying it.

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
P.S.
You accidentally introduced me to Starbound. I am currently considering buying it.
'Tis a beautiful 2D game where you can have quite a lot of fun, indeed!
But do not Roleplay on Starbound. Metagaming is quite real and modding goes hand-in-hand with RP, causing yours (and others, even servers) games to crash constantly. 1/5 people are friendly and whole communities can be very toxic. Trust me :(

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
Final Edits:

+An amazing artwork has been added by bettemus99 =D It's absolutely beautiful and a wonderful resemblance to Lana. In the coming days, I'll be adding more and more artwork that I have commissioned for this character of mine =)

+Added Combat Section.
+A "Trivia" section was added for fun.
+Added some relations. I'm too embaressed to put the link to her fathers, after re-reading it after five years... so edgy ;~;
+Touched up upon small edits. For example, I made Lana one year older and a fear was removed.

+Had to edit around with the "Religious" section. Thanks to Rossu making me aware of Divine Law in another thread without knowing (until she read this), I edited it so she "could" be known as a heretic rather then outright "she is a heretic." Lana belongs in that "grey area" of religious morality.

Edit of the edit:
+Changed the top image to remove background.
+Added OOC Section below relations.
+Added an Artwork Section in the new OOC Section.

Last edited:

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Patron
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Patron
Religious Inclination: Lana can be considered a heretic as she does not worship any Gods.
She recognizes their existence and does not question their importance in the Realms- but finds they cause ignorance, violence and destruction in mortals.

Sounds like she and Star would get along​

Jazzper

Bring back angry react
Staff member
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Believing the Gods exist yet not actively worshipping any isn't considered Heresy by The Council, but some MAY consider it Heresy anyway

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
Believing the Gods exist yet not actively worshipping any isn't considered Heresy by The Council, but some MAY consider it Heresy anyway
I know =)
And Ruu made me aware of this with a post about heresy and the Divine Law in another thread.

Lana believes the Gods exist-- to say they do not as a scholar would be a bit silly. But at the same time, not worshiping them because she believes they bring dread and bad luck to the Realm can be considered against the Gods. Thus, she would be considered a heretic by the most zealous of people.
Hopefully this will bore fruit over time-- as a character that is not interested in Gods may make breakthroughs in either magic or technology. Perhaps neither. Perhaps simply writing books with an impartial view of how the Realm works.

This would, of course, only be possible through Vorar (Baron) by the looks of things, as I do not have knowledge of any other character that could teach Lana about the Realms around her. Regardless, it is the venture I OOCly wish to pursue for this character.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I mean, it's always been up for Ic interpretation.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Mentor
I know =)
And Ruu made me aware of this with a post about heresy and the Divine Law in another thread.

Lana believes the Gods exist-- to say they do not as a scholar would be a bit silly. But at the same time, not worshiping them because she believes they bring dread and bad luck to the Realm can be considered against the Gods. Thus, she would be considered a heretic by the most zealous of people.
Hopefully this will bore fruit over time-- as a character that is not interested in Gods may make breakthroughs in either magic or technology. Perhaps neither. Perhaps simply writing books with an impartial view of how the Realm works.

This would, of course, only be possible through Vorar (Baron) by the looks of things, as I do not have knowledge of any other character that could teach Lana about the Realms around her. Regardless, it is the venture I OOCly wish to pursue for this character.
Bad luck my wang

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
This character is now active!

Got some people lined up that I would love to Roleplay with, though Roleplay knowledge of that persons said existence must come first. This is harder for some then others... but I hope to RP with many as Lana in the coming days =)